TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Pub, and TT Players - From Deathy :) *REAAD!!*

5 posters

Go down

To Pub, and TT Players - From Deathy :) *REAAD!!* Empty To Pub, and TT Players - From Deathy :) *REAAD!!*

Post by Deathy Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:50 am

HAHAHA firstly.. i live in Australia, my heritage is Greece, i was living there for afew years, but now im back in Australia Smile

2ndly, I play EVERYBODY on any account, including my good accounts (Circus and Like). I couldnt care less if I lost or won, 90% of people that know me, are friends with me.. not because i cant play good.. but because im an honest person Smile

3rdly, I havnt played this game in a looong time, reason being that im in year 12 now, and its alot harder than i thought. Now its holidays, and i got bord of COD so i've decided to play this again Smile

and 4thly.. everybody knows your joker lmfao, u type and act like him in every way possible, i played u a few nights ago, (My first games) you smashed me in the first 3 games (rusty ftl) then i remembered how to play and got a winning streak to 4 - 3, then you won the last game to make it 4 - 4. And don't deny this wasn't you, because "Pub" was logged on the forums at the same time, and you talk exactly the same in game, as you are now Smile

and lastly, this time tomorrow.

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

To Pub, and TT Players - From Deathy :) *REAAD!!* Empty Re: To Pub, and TT Players - From Deathy :) *REAAD!!*

Post by Vodka Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:22 am

deathy! when u come on?
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

To Pub, and TT Players - From Deathy :) *REAAD!!* Empty Re: To Pub, and TT Players - From Deathy :) *REAAD!!*

Post by Deathy Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:09 am

Between 6pm - 9pm STD Central time (i think thats right) is when im usually on, to verify that i got my times right, its 9:40pm for me when i send this Razz

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by *sigh* Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:13 am

lol its 7 am here Razz
*sigh*
*sigh*
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Deathy wrote:everybody knows your joker lmfao, u type and act like him in every way possible.

thats what im saying

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:46 pm

same!
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:46 pm

ummm...So.....You beat me as Pub? ummm....Well everyone go to my Pub account and look at every single game! I havent lost 4 times! Ive lost two times and it was i was practicing while playing guest! Everyone go and look at all of the Pub games right now! Right now! Deathy post the games where u beat me? ost all four of them?HAHAH! Now why did he lie? that's the real question! What account was I on? and what account were u on? lets look up the games! Becuase ive lost two times since ive been playing and it was to Aztec and some other member when they were playing as guest...So post the games maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:55 pm

u coulda been on a diff account
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:07 pm

ok then post the games?LOL..is it that hard to post the games? post them deathy..he is a liar...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by alm505 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Pub wrote:ummm...So.....You beat me as Pub? ummm....Well everyone go to my Pub account and look at every single game! I havent lost 4 times! Ive lost two times and it was i was practicing while playing guest! Everyone go and look at all of the Pub games right now! Right now! Deathy post the games where u beat me? ost all four of them?HAHAH! Now why did he lie? that's the real question! What account was I on? and what account were u on? lets look up the games! Becuase ive lost two times since ive been playing and it was to Aztec and some other member when they were playing as guest...So post the games maybe?

it was aztec & me but i'm not member '-_- + we won 3 times
alm505
alm505
Rock Warrior

http://play.tribaltrouble2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:36 pm

CHAMPIONS!!!! Mr Green

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:56 pm

yea they r a good team
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:42 am

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:41 am

WOW Deathy! I dont play Medium games! At ALL! You lost to a noob! I suck on medium, Vodka owns me on Med! u would own me on med all 8 times...Im not a med player..So idk who u played but it sure as hell wasnt me...and I never ask anyone hello how r you..I rarely talk unless im being mean and spiteful because im a cocky genius...Deathy you could have at least posted Large games...LOL..Medium? cmon man, try better lies next time around

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down