TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

SUPER top players list

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by D e a t h y on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Haha, back then I didn't because I just wanted to have fun and muck around (like glow). But now my goal is to become as good as possible with this mouse, and as good as possible is #1 Wink

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Posts : 199
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by Aztec on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Who is bong?

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 723
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 21

http://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by D e a t h y on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:05 pm

"Bang" is leaf, not sure who bong is

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Posts : 199
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by Aztec on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:14 pm

vague_response wrote:0. bong
1. EAGLE
2. Deathy
3. Aztec
4. glow
5. wizard
6. sigh/stoned
7. mindfuck
8. foxx
9. dap
10. Exiled

maybe other but yeah

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 723
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 21

http://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by vague_response on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Aztec wrote:
vague_response wrote:0. bong
1. EAGLE
2. Deathy
3. Aztec
4. glow
5. wizard
6. sigh/stoned
7. mindfuck
8. foxx
9. dap
10. Exiled

maybe other but yeah
cheers for the quote bro

vague_response
Peon

Posts : 8
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-01-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by glow on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:39 pm

in all honesty i believe sigh is closer to 10. exiled is better than dap. i dont know who mind fuck is. never played him but i cant believe he would b better than exy and foxx. these r jus my opinions. as deathy said i really dont care anymore, at least not where i am. personally i like the number 9 tho Razz 4 is an alright number. i guess i should b playing more. i need some 1v1 wit deathy. we had some unfinished 1v1 a week ago or so. played some med Smile it was awesome. honestly i dont remember who won them but we need to do more of em! gotta have some 1v1 wit N/A those r always good games too Smile

_________________
glow_worm, WooperOnALedge

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
avatar
glow
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 855
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 22
Location : New Bark Town

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by vague_response on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:54 pm

glow wrote:i dont know who mind fuck is. never played him but i cant believe he would b better than exy and foxx

he's some 13 year old who the prophets of TT (deathy and eagle) saw great potential in. and also I based this list off of how hard I get my ass kicked by various people, so it's entirely subjective and probably not true haha

vague_response
Peon

Posts : 8
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-01-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by Christopher Swindell on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:53 am

EaG Sucks


Last edited by EAGLE on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Christopher Swindell
Rock Warrior

Posts : 85
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by vague_response on Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:12 am

EAGLE wrote:Aztec is good but i doubt he can beat me because he's just getting back and pretty rusty.

i wouldn't be so sure about that:
Evidence 1 - beating Deathy 1v1
Evidence 2 - us beating Deathy and Dap(??) 2v2 (he helped me out a lot these games haha)
Evidence 3 - same as above
Evidence 4 - Deathy 1v1 again
Evidence 5 - beating Dap 1v1
Evidence 6 - Dap again
etc

i only played with him on the day he made poopbutt, but i was blown away. if he's rusty now i can only imagine what he's gonna become. check out that account (linked), he had some pretty impressive results and i'd almost call me n him vs dap n deathy an upset victory (definitely thanks to him.........)

vague_response
Peon

Posts : 8
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-01-22
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by Christopher Swindell on Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:25 am

EaG Sucks


Last edited by EAGLE on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Christopher Swindell
Rock Warrior

Posts : 85
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by D e a t h y on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:07 am

Why so you say "EaG" when you're done talking? That doesn't really make sense to me o.O

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Posts : 199
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by Foxx on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:36 am

because eagle has the biggest ego in this game, that is why i dislike him.

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Posts : 202
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 20
Location : CT

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by D e a t h y on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:13 am

Sounds to me like he's got some insecurity problems ^_^

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Posts : 199
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by glow on Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Foxx wrote:because eagle has the biggest ego in this game, that is why i dislike him.

TWO ENTHUSIASTIC THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
glow_worm, WooperOnALedge

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
avatar
glow
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 855
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 22
Location : New Bark Town

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by Christopher Swindell on Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:28 pm

lol..Its funny when i get the inbox messages and messages online that..Youre right EaG...lol...Love u guys...I know ur afarid to speak up or thell start bashing you...I like to argue with them..lol..So it's cool..
avatar
Christopher Swindell
Rock Warrior

Posts : 85
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by glow on Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:58 pm

honestly i was fine wit u like the past year. u werent so cocky and obnoxious. based on ur posts on the forums it seems u have gone back to ur old ways.

_________________
glow_worm, WooperOnALedge

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
avatar
glow
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 855
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 22
Location : New Bark Town

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by Christopher Swindell on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:18 pm

lol...I responded to the opinions of others! Point blank! Read the threads before I posted..Thanks..EaG
avatar
Christopher Swindell
Rock Warrior

Posts : 85
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by D e a t h y on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:05 pm

If you want us to believe "how incredibly good you are!" Then post recent games where you have consistently beaten glow, Aztec and I. Ego talk just makes you look like an idiot without something to show for it.

You have some big time issues that you need to sort out man. "Wanting" to argue and to engage in negative situations, especially at your age is beyond immature, and will probably develop into something much worse if you continue like this. I just hope this doesn't reflect in your real life, which I have a feeling it does.. And is why you keep switching your personalities, cause you are lost in your own denial!

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Posts : 199
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by Christopher Swindell on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:13 pm

Your right Im not the best! Your right everyone on TT is bette than me including the guest...Your right! Thx for clearing that up..EaG
avatar
Christopher Swindell
Rock Warrior

Posts : 85
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by Christopher Swindell on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:14 pm

ok


Last edited by EAGLE on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Christopher Swindell
Rock Warrior

Posts : 85
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by Christopher Swindell on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:17 pm

EaG Sucks!
avatar
Christopher Swindell
Rock Warrior

Posts : 85
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by D e a t h y on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:49 pm

There's a different between trash talking, and talking sense. Every word I said was based upon truth and facts. Yours is based upon pure ego and cockiness. If I KNOW somebody is better than me, for example glow overall in the past year as definitely been better than me I will admit it and acknowledge it, whereas you completely defy and deny it.

Unless you have PROOF that suggests you have beaten me more times than I've beaten you, and same goes for you vsing and glow and aztec, I will continue to deny the fact that you're at our level.

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Posts : 199
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by D e a t h y on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:50 pm

lol why'd you delete your last message?

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Posts : 199
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER top players list

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum