TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

It Makes me Laugh...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It Makes me Laugh...

Post by m@tro on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:37 pm

...On how much a noob .life is. I could say soooo many bad thing about .life right now, but I'm a moderator and my duty is to prevent profanity on this Forum, not provoke it.

And yet he still won't 1v1 me!!

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Re: It Makes me Laugh...

Post by Vodka on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:14 pm

haha i was helping died boost and i was on a shit file so i 1v1ed him and he was a shit map he had all the iron i was on the beach he still barely won. so then i said rematch. he Wouldnt play me! and he though that h was better than me! im just saying if u dont wana 1v1 then admit that ur not as good as the person or 1v1 him. ik theres the players that sometimes r like i wanna do 3v3 or 2v2 instaed and i respect that. but if u chicken out of a 1v1 u should at least admit that that person is better than u.

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:20 pm

IKR??

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:30 pm

Vodka wrote:haha i was helping died boost and i was on a shit file so i 1v1ed him and he was a shit map he had all the iron i was on the beach he still barely won. so then i said rematch. he Wouldnt play me! and he though that h was better than me! im just saying if u dont wana 1v1 then admit that ur not as good as the person or 1v1 him. ik theres the players that sometimes r like i wanna do 3v3 or 2v2 instaed and i respect that. but if u chicken out of a 1v1 u should at least admit that that person is better than u.
It was a 2v2 me and ahiska vs .life and ibra, I told ibra I wanted to just fight .life so don't attack me, so I starting killing him, (I screwed up a few times) and I used my cheif and then .life said, I was a noob for using a cheif, then he obviously tells ibra in team chat to kill me, but he also said it in normal chat, so ibra came and demolished me, lol, (his army was far more superior than mine), even when .life clearly could of killed me on his own, since I kept screwing up, but noo, he's too pussy, THEN after arguing he then carries on saying I'm a noob for boosting for the like 500th time, I say something which made .life think I admitted I was a noob, so he said he print screened it and post it on the forum, says the man 1 hour ago.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:42 pm

why have i never seen this guy on?

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

http://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:01 pm

Aztec Peon wrote:why have i never seen this guy on?
Idk.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:27 pm

.life isnt on the forum. first off whos stupid enough to make a fake name (i couple of life) and get over lik 400 wins on it? second of dude if u think ur good 1v1 ppl dont b scared. third, dont say ur betterthan ppl when ur not

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum