TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Super Players List! N/A rigged the other

5 posters

Go down

The Real Super Players List! N/A rigged the other  Empty The Real Super Players List! N/A rigged the other

Post by EAGLE Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:07 pm

The Real Super Players List! I have more votes that Deathy and N/a! I also have beaten Deathy 3-0 and Glow_Worm like 10-2..but Deathy girl N/A removed me lol! So that list means absoutely nothing now! NEW LIST!

1. N/A- Is the ONLY person on TT who can beat me! He has also beaten Deathy countless times recently!
2. ME(FAGGOT)/LEAF.....Last time we played he won 3, I won 2!

This is a BANK all all of the Pros that have skill! Now ones that build towers *Cough*... Vodka is a BEAST NOW! Im going to teach Vodka all my secrets as I transition into TT2! Firefoot will be NUMBER 1 when he gets collecting down because no one can build as fast! Vik is Great player, I just dont like him but I respect that he's good! Hope has some work but he gets better DAY by DAY! Moonlight, Before I leave I will work with u on collecting as well because u do exactly what I used to do and I know whe you run out of wood so fast! Deathy's a Great player BUT if u learn the real way to collect he can be beaten easily( He attacks fast to kill gathers before they get in and then blocks with an attack from 3 sides..Easy fix..Attack faster and move an army center mass and his entire stragety is DEAD! Ummm..When your playing chickenhawk PRAY!LOL..I do! no but watch for sneaks and never stop collecting, Chicken hawk does a tactic I like to call "Confuzion" and he's perfected it so dont get confused! Ashiska is getting good as well! Watch out for XXXO, VERY GOOD and will have a cheif on the first wave! Science is a BEAST, Who the fuck is he? He tells everyone that he's joker, but he damn sure isnt me, Im better! Thanks and Good Day!

EAGLE
EAGLE
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Real Super Players List! N/A rigged the other  Empty Re: The Real Super Players List! N/A rigged the other

Post by Aztec Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:17 pm

lmfao good luck in tt2 i hope you like making 2-3q and having 1 spot determine the whole game

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Real Super Players List! N/A rigged the other  Empty Re: The Real Super Players List! N/A rigged the other

Post by Vodka Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:35 pm

thx eagle. and science told me hes chickenhawk
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by EAGLE Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:00 pm

naw..Science isnt that good! Probably one of these guys on here pretending!
EAGLE
EAGLE
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Real Super Players List! N/A rigged the other  Empty rc

Post by Spice Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:37 am

first of all, who exactly is red. and gl with tt2, tt2 can smd. tt1 will always be the best to the old players.
Spice
Spice
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:23 am

lol i didnt even read the long paragraph too lazy. any1 wanna summarize?
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:36 pm

cant really summieraze it u kinda just have to read it. and spice look at my sig it should tell u Razz
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:58 pm

sprite wrote:lol i didnt even read the long paragraph too lazy. any1 wanna summarize?

basically he called himself a dick sucking street whore

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down