TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

OK Big News!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OK Big News!!!

Post by m@tro on Sat May 14, 2011 4:17 pm

This morning I was talking to leaf and moonlight, which obviously most of you all know. And we were chatting and then it ended up leaf telling me he was EAGLE, with leaf saying TheJoker being his little brother and had 5 more brothers: DeadPker, moonlight, Lavender, mambo and mangaroo. Well I flipped out. I asked him a few questions and I'm pretty sure i'm convinced with what I've heard. I told Vodka and he says it's impossible and I'm just confused, any help to solve this surreal situation. Also, remember EAGLE registered to this forum. Neutral
avatar
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 661
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by Guest on Sat May 14, 2011 7:11 pm

i say its all a lie

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by .:firefoot:. on Sat May 14, 2011 9:14 pm

all liez....ima need some proof
avatar
.:firefoot:.
Iron Warrior

Posts : 306
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by Vodka on Sun May 15, 2011 8:19 am

k i know the real Joker=EAGLE, Heison (aka the real jokers brother), is TheJoker, KANE. However, aura u said that moonlight was KANE? but if moon and thejoker r the same ppl, its kinda odd cuz Moonlight and i agree that we r about equal in skill level while the thejoker thinks he can pwn me (although im better at med) i know that leaf never talks he doesnt even stay in a chatroom so ppl dont now hes on. i know hes deathspeed, leaf, and SILENCER. however, aura u said that moon proved that he had leafs acc SILENCER. if moon is leafs bro im kinda mad cuz he has been lying to me the whole time. we need some vets lik adkiller, or deathy to figure this out but they never come on. maybe Lost will know when ever she comes on.
i also know that DeadPker is spike and beks dad now im pretty sure thats true cuz it would be hard to create such an crazy story like that. Lavender is bek so this is where i think that leaf may hav pulled of the greatest fake in the world. cuz the fact that he says he is both, if he is it would b easy for him to create those two files and make a couple of forum accs and agrue aganist one another. therefore spike might not b beks dad and beks might now exist! however, it would very hard for leaf to pull that off but u never know.
Mambo i can see for one reason. on oddlabs forums leaf and mambo got into a lil agurement i know some other mems (i think it was Black_cherry) created two accs and fought aganist each other to make it look lik he was a different person.
i hav no idea bout mangaroo im pretty sure hes a booster but thats all i know.
and we come to our last name moonlight. now if leaf is as good as ppl say (im not doubting it, i think leaf mambo and deahty r the best ppl in the game) shouldnt all his profiles be lik 100-0 (i know thats almost impossible but u get my point) well moonlight is good and all but i can beat him and the fact is that im pretty sure i will never be able to beat leaf regardless of how rusty he is and how warmed up i am. now moon says hes leaf brother. however, i just got an idea. if leaf pulled this off hes sure as hell not a retard. hes a geniuous. what if leaf created all these files only telling ppl that he was leaf, SIENCER, and deathspeed however, creating pros such as DeadPker, Spike, Lavender, and moonlight on another account? if then gave each person a different personality and made them look like family. claiming moonlight is his brother and deadpker (spike), and lav r father and daughter in another different family. so he may dileratly not try his heart out on moonlight makeing it look lik he is another person. then he says hes leafs brother even though he is leaf himself. the fact that moon went on SILENCER proves that he somehow got access to leafs acc.
i doubt leaf has 5 brothers also cuz rem what hott did and that was more believeible with 4
i just realized how long this post is yah Razz sry guys if i bored ya
avatar
Vodka
Chieftain

Posts : 1343
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 20
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by m@tro on Sun May 15, 2011 8:44 am

Vodka wrote:k i know the real Joker=EAGLE, Heison (aka the real jokers brother), is TheJoker, KANE. However, aura u said that moonlight was KANE? but if moon and thejoker r the same ppl, its kinda odd cuz Moonlight and i agree that we r about equal in skill level while the thejoker thinks he can pwn me (although im better at med) i know that leaf never talks he doesnt even stay in a chatroom so ppl dont now hes on. i know hes deathspeed, leaf, and SILENCER. however, aura u said that moon proved that he had leafs acc SILENCER. if moon is leafs bro im kinda mad cuz he has been lying to me the whole time. we need some vets lik adkiller, or deathy to figure this out but they never come on. maybe Lost will know when ever she comes on.
i also know that DeadPker is spike and beks dad now im pretty sure thats true cuz it would be hard to create such an crazy story like that. Lavender is bek so this is where i think that leaf may hav pulled of the greatest fake in the world. cuz the fact that he says he is both, if he is it would b easy for him to create those two files and make a couple of forum accs and agrue aganist one another. therefore spike might not b beks dad and beks might now exist! however, it would very hard for leaf to pull that off but u never know.
Mambo i can see for one reason. on oddlabs forums leaf and mambo got into a lil agurement i know some other mems (i think it was Black_cherry) created two accs and fought aganist each other to make it look lik he was a different person.
i hav no idea bout mangaroo im pretty sure hes a booster but thats all i know.
and we come to our last name moonlight. now if leaf is as good as ppl say (im not doubting it, i think leaf mambo and deahty r the best ppl in the game) shouldnt all his profiles be lik 100-0 (i know thats almost impossible but u get my point) well moonlight is good and all but i can beat him and the fact is that im pretty sure i will never be able to beat leaf regardless of how rusty he is and how warmed up i am. now moon says hes leaf brother. however, i just got an idea. if leaf pulled this off hes sure as hell not a retard. hes a geniuous. what if leaf created all these files only telling ppl that he was leaf, SIENCER, and deathspeed however, creating pros such as DeadPker, Spike, Lavender, and moonlight on another account? if then gave each person a different personality and made them look like family. claiming moonlight is his brother and deadpker (spike), and lav r father and daughter in another different family. so he may dileratly not try his heart out on moonlight makeing it look lik he is another person. then he says hes leafs brother even though he is leaf himself. the fact that moon went on SILENCER proves that he somehow got access to leafs acc.
i doubt leaf has 5 brothers also cuz rem what hott did and that was more believeible with 4
i just realized how long this post is yah Razz sry guys if i bored ya
Nooo, leaf isn't ALL those accounts he said they were all his bros. And Moon doesn't have access to SILENCER. I did ask him today a few more questions and he said that deadeye and deadhaz were also his bros, so I'm not entirely sure that's correct. Then I asked him a few more questions about all the pros and he said he trained hott and said deathy was trash or something like that. I'm getting a little confused with everything cuz leaf said he had 6 bros but if he said deadeye and haz were his bros then that means he has 9 bros? AND he also said about 20 out 50 on the league were all leafs bros accounts. I need proper proof on if they all really are leafs bros by him showing me all the accounts with him on them. But it's 2 against 1 so I think they're telling the truth. Exclamation
avatar
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 661
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by Vodka on Sun May 15, 2011 8:45 am

k next time moons on we hav to tell him we need to tlk to leaf. we can prove its leaf by asking him to log onto silencer or w/e i doubt that leaf is all those accs tho
avatar
Vodka
Chieftain

Posts : 1343
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 20
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by Guest on Sun May 15, 2011 8:46 am

i highly doubt that it all true. especially considering moonlight. he asked me to teach him

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by m@tro on Sun May 15, 2011 8:50 am

Vodka wrote:k next time moons on we hav to tell him we need to tlk to leaf. we can prove its leaf by asking him to log onto silencer or w/e i doubt that leaf is all those accs tho
HE'S NOT ALL THOSE ACCOUNTS OMG?? ALL THE USERS HE HAS IS SILENCER, leaf, Sizzle, TheJoker, EAGLE.
avatar
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 661
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by Vodka on Sun May 15, 2011 8:53 am

hmmmm thejoker? EAGLE? i doubt it but we can ask him to prove it


Last edited by Vodka on Sun May 15, 2011 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Vodka
Chieftain

Posts : 1343
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 20
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by m@tro on Sun May 15, 2011 8:54 am

shadows wrote:i highly doubt that it all true. especially considering moonlight. he asked me to teach him
leaf trained me and moon today. We took most of it in. Even thought he taught us to use vikings efficiently. Which we not yet have mastered but are getting there considering it was a 2v2v2 with me and moon vs jessiver and adianwatson vs hex and pirate. We pwned (well i killed everyone, cuz moon got peon rushed).
avatar
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 661
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by m@tro on Sun May 15, 2011 8:55 am

Vodka wrote:hmmmm thejoker? EAGLE? i doubt but we can ask him to prove it
He did prove it.
avatar
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 661
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by m@tro on Sun May 15, 2011 8:56 am

The funny thing is, with all this chaos happening I'm not sure if it's even leaf, cuz all he's shown me was SILENCER and from all this craziness SILENCER might not be leaf. O_o
avatar
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 661
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by Vodka on Sun May 15, 2011 11:45 am

lol that would b funny
avatar
Vodka
Chieftain

Posts : 1343
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 20
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by .:firefoot:. on Sun May 15, 2011 1:32 pm

gosh i really need to get on tt more often xD
avatar
.:firefoot:.
Iron Warrior

Posts : 306
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by Vodka on Sun May 15, 2011 1:44 pm

yea dawg
avatar
Vodka
Chieftain

Posts : 1343
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 20
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by m@tro on Sun May 15, 2011 1:53 pm

TT isn't all about "rushing and pwning" mysteries lie within. Shocked
avatar
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 661
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by Aztec on Sun May 15, 2011 4:08 pm

leafs profiles are; leaf, SILENCER, x220, bang, and one other, im not sure, Lavender is bek who im pretty sure isnt related to Joker, and if leaf told you this he is probably just trolling you lol

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 723
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 21

http://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by Vodka on Sun May 15, 2011 9:00 pm

ikr and moon must be in on it. if i was insanly good lik that i would probs do that too
avatar
Vodka
Chieftain

Posts : 1343
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 20
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by Guest on Mon May 16, 2011 7:01 am

lol its fun to do. i did it to aura too

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by m@tro on Mon May 16, 2011 10:41 am

Well if you don't believe me then ask leaf yourself. Aztec you don't know for sure, he might be lying.
avatar
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 661
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by m@tro on Mon May 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Oh yeah I forgot to say that leaf said something about Chicken hawk being h's cousin.
avatar
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 661
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by Vodka on Mon May 16, 2011 6:22 pm

ok i was starting to believe this whole story but that just blew it, leaf.
avatar
Vodka
Chieftain

Posts : 1343
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 20
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by Aztec on Mon May 16, 2011 7:46 pm

im like 99% sure those are his profiles, ive known that for a long time and so have a lot of old players

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 723
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 21

http://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by Vodka on Mon May 16, 2011 7:51 pm

but i doubt that chickenhawk is his cousin
avatar
Vodka
Chieftain

Posts : 1343
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 20
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by m@tro on Tue May 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Ask him your self.
avatar
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 661
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum