TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Perfecting 4q

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Perfecting 4q

Post by Vodka on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:36 am

ok so i started doing 4q the lsat few games ive played and ive figured out a way to b faster and equal (if not more) effective with 5q. so i thikn imma use 4q in 3v3 and 2v2s. ik n/a is probs the ebst ive ever seen with 4q (*note i havent seen deathy with 4q wen i 1v1ed him he did 5) so hopefully once i get good with 4q ill b able to hold u off in 3v3s when we next to each other. cuz this was a huge weakness of mine. if u were next to me, all u had to do is 4q if ur good with it and u would win. not anymore :PPP

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Re: Perfecting 4q

Post by glow on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:23 am

lol. 4 q is fun. i like it when me and n/a end up right next to each other and we end up having a 4 q battle, i know that if i rush him wit rock there is a good chance ill end up losing that little battle Razz

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:17 pm

yea rem that time u tried the rock rush and i just kept pumping iron warriros and i finally won after lik a 10 min battle on med

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:26 pm

ya lol. u had lots of iron and i had lots of rock. it was a matter of time b4 my rock was over powered. so often my rock warriors will kill some of n/as iron. like 1 of my rock warriors will get in a fight wit 1 of his iron and either my rock wins or they end up killing each other Razz its soooo funny

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:01 pm

ik his rock worroirs cheat i swear!

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

http://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:32 pm

ik! his rock rushes r inpossible to defend (unless ur ahead)

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:31 pm

or if ur n/a. he cheats. he all of a sudden has like 50 iron in his armory and ur like wat the hell?? where did they come from? im blocking ur iron Razz

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:05 pm

hehe, what i do is dig down and tunnel to the resources so when u seem them get sucked into the ground its my peons in their tunnels Very Happy

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:21 pm

oh of course i was gunna say that but didnt wanna give away ur sercret. btw n/a i pulled ur quick 20 iron rush then stack up. so i messed up scottyboys resoucre then i stacked up. 2 waves l8er and im a winner Razz. and scotty is pretty good

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:59 pm

lol nice

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:51 pm

yea like rem when it was u and me vs uz and that dude pha? u rallied both of them and almost took down both. but they were both really weak and i finsihed pha and u got uz. that was epic

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:57 pm

yeah lol

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:19 pm

so u do have some sort of special thing u do, i knew it

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:34 pm

its hard 2 do tho, u have to get 2 peons started on the tunnels at the beggining

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:42 pm

thats wat i do 4 chicken Razz

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:22 pm

yeah i noticed Razz

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:49 pm

c im close to the ablity to macro warriros fast compared to glow. its just ill get lik 45 iron 5 chicken. he will get 30 iron 20 chicken lol and trust me when i see those warriros comeing @ me im just like "fuck"

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:38 am

hehehe Razz i love me my chicken.

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fast_Builder on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:24 am

i have realised your 4Q is epic fast attacking.

Fast_Builder
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:29 am

and ur scotty?

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by .:firefoot:. on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:45 pm

deathy did 4q with me...does it mean im faster than u???
he said he does 5q with slo people
.:firefoot:.
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Fast_Builder wrote:i have realised your 4Q is epic fast attacking.

who is that to?

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:34 pm

ScottyBoy, and some other builder names

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Fast_Builder on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:07 am

"red" is epic fast with 4Q when we was messing around.

Fast_Builder
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:35 pm

i like 4q Very Happy

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content