TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

New TT players

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New TT players

Post by glow on Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:02 am

something is wrong wit the next generation of tt players... in an ffa wit me, FuDamn, and skipbeat something or other (he also had a guest) they made a truce to kill me... after they did and i rebuilt in a corner they would make another truce and kill me. basically saying that i was not to b allowed to live, wth!

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Re: New TT players

Post by Vodka on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:16 pm

wow noobs. glow we should go on at the same time to take down these noobs cuz 3v1ing noobs that actully kinda know how to play can b difficult

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:20 pm

glow u need to get on i lost 3 games ina row cuz i was with a noob and i need some1 actully good

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:10 pm

lol. its jus dumb

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:33 am

WHERE IS EVERYONE!>!>>!!!?? D: This game is crap now lol. I played a couple of games today, I actually lost on a 2v3. It was probably the easiest one ever but I had Julz on my team.....It was against dogday, DeadCold, and ThralledAfricans. It was terrible, i took out 1 and held off another but julz still died. <.> Everyone needs to play more lol, this nooby crap is boring.
Exiled
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:24 am

ya julz sucks the only thing he is good as is 3q rushing and thats usually only because his opponet is a noob or that the person he facing is on his 2nd q due to running. smokey we had a few good games i would say nice and easy Razz but i played with IPOON and his friend NOTICE. who i know from a couple of years ago and they were ggs only i had a shitty partner

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:05 am

me and trax owned in a 4v2 haha. it took less than 5 min to win. it was funny, they were like wtf happened cuz all our guys were on them so fast

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:42 am

Lol god I miss those nerdy exciting things :p. Summer has got to come faster Razz.
Exiled
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by *sigh* on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:04 am

i have no idea when you guys play!!! >.<
*sigh*
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:44 am

I come on at weekends Razz. Usually around 3 or 4. That's like 7 where you are I think Razz
Exiled
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:11 am

I don't know where you guys live, but I come on at random times, like 11 am till 6pm pm or something (im not on for 7 hours btw)

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:13 am

lol. I live in Alaska Razz. And TT isn't worth playing anymore. It's so nooby now.....All they want is unfair games or peon wars. Its ridiculous.
Exiled
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:45 am

Wtf, you were TheBloodyKiller?!?! WTF? Dude I used to be able to beat u on that acc, but not on any other? lol?

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vik the Viking on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Smoke wrote:lol. I live in Alaska Razz. And TT isn't worth playing anymore. It's so nooby now.....All they want is unfair games or peon wars. Its ridiculous.

my first game back was a 2v1 against "my troung is pro" or something and kaboom, i won twice ^^

Vik the Viking
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:08 pm

haha nice

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:41 am

Lol I wasn't always TheBloodyKiller. I kind've took that account Razz. I've played the guy and he's decent Razz.

Lol aztec congrats xD, I tried 2v1's vs ThralledAfrican and ICE.jr or something and I lost like 4 in a row Razz. Ice used towers and Thralled used viking chief all the time Mad. I just wanna play a normal game once in a while lol.
Exiled
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:09 am

i dont blame u. i played some ridiculous games. the most recent one was me, a guest, some noob who didnt do anything, vs FuDamn and some1 else decent. i killed Fu in like 5 seconds then had to help my 2 team mates who were dead wit the other guy.

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:20 am

fudamn isnt even that good but he plays guests and unfair games so hes like 100-60 which is pretty good considereing his skill level. and smoke, i rem i used to own bloody killer, he was decent just slow and all of a sudden he was good and im like wtf... i guess thats when u took over lol

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Vik the Viking on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:28 pm

me and fire did some 2v3s, i have only played like 1 game where the teams had the same about of teams.

Vik the Viking
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:32 pm

i miss those 30 min 3v3s where ur running half way across the map to get iron, both teams r now completely citied because everyone has died. those were the days...

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Vik the Viking on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:44 pm

haha yeah

Vik the Viking
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 am

haha o ya, those were great games. so even on either side

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:17 pm

hawkeye wrote:i miss those 30 min 3v3s where ur running half way across the map to get iron, both teams r now completely citied because everyone has died. those were the days...
*cries* good memories. Sad

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Lol. Yeah I kinda miss summer Razz. My brother was with me as well, he used to watch me own noobs Smile
Exiled
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:03 am

lol i played him a while back. he was okay, not much of a threat. he could have killed me like 4 different times but my rock prevailed!!!! (my spot was so bad)

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum