TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Look what i dug up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Look what i dug up.

Post by Vodka on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:34 pm

I forgot about this game lol and remembered it the other day. Check it out...
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1365065

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Re: Look what i dug up.

Post by Vik the Viking on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:46 pm

lol, how long did it take?

Vik the Viking
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:13 am

about 1 hr and 15-30 mins it was so intense with lots of backstabs lol. so i killed deadhaz, then king of killed aura and the guest died (i forget how) so deadhaz and i made an allience and arua rebuilt on the beach and towered himself it. then we tripled lord of and the guest just quit cuz he was fucked regardless of what happened. then i kinda backstabbed deadhaz but it didnt completely kill him, then he had to go. arua and i went back and forth. i died, rebuilt on the beach had like 100 chicken and no quatrers so he snuck me and killed my armory so i though i was fucked... but i had cut off all his resoucre cuz he was on a beach with a small oppening it was just that he had alot of towers that i neeeded to break through. So i rebuilt and took the game Smile

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:22 pm

hawkeye wrote:about 1 hr and 15-30 mins it was so intense with lots of backstabs lol. so i killed deadhaz, then king of killed aura and the guest died (i forget how) so deadhaz and i made an allience and arua rebuilt on the beach and towered himself it. then we tripled lord of and the guest just quit cuz he was fucked regardless of what happened. then i kinda backstabbed deadhaz but it didnt completely kill him, then he had to go. arua and i went back and forth. i died, rebuilt on the beach had like 100 chicken and no quatrers so he snuck me and killed my armory so i though i was fucked... but i had cut off all his resoucre cuz he was on a beach with a small oppening it was just that he had alot of towers that i neeeded to break through. So i rebuilt and took the game Smile
Dude that game was crazy. Everyone teamed me it was funny. I was annoyed cuz I thought I had you near the end xD But the better man won. If only every game was like that.

EDIT: I was also suprised how much resources I had, I mean I was cornered so badly.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:13 pm

ya ikr im like how the freak is he still producing warriors? The fun part was backstabbing deadhaz Razz but i though u had me when i lost 100 chicken

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:24 pm

hawkeye wrote:ya ikr im like how the freak is he still producing warriors? The fun part was backstabbing deadhaz Razz but i though u had me when i lost 100 chicken
That game was the backstab of all backstabs. You backstabbed me, deadhaz killed me, you back stabbed deadhaz, i back stabbed deadhaz (well, stealthy attacking him lol) then i back stabbed you then you won. I wasn't taking notice of the guest. 1 second I see a village with nothing, then I see a chuck load of yours or deads army there.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:46 pm

well i rem he ran to a small island kinda thing with 1 entrance with a winding path, prime for towers, so he built a 250 rock army then left lol

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum