TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Whats Gucci??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whats Gucci??

Post by TheSolution on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Its SnIpIn back on TT1. The reason why I'm on this bs account is because i never got the conformation e-mail to register my "SnIpIn" account. Whoever is the moderator can you resend the e mail verification for that account? The account where I registered SnIpIn is hockeystar8994 at yahoo.com

But other than that... Whats Gucci? How have you guys been? Me Hott$auce are trying to get back into TT1. I'm all ready to go but Hott$auce for got his registration key.. ahahah but that's another story. Hopefully we can get that back.

TheSolution
Peon

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats Gucci??

Post by Moonlight on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:16 pm

well hi im moonlight heard that u really good tt1 player not many ppl plaay now

Moonlight
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:30 pm

n/a the moderator forgot his password to the account that runs the forum... so u cant... but its good u guys r getting back on. the next generation of tt players suck ass... its not even funny.

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum