TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys, remember me?

3 posters

Go down

Hey guys, remember me? Empty Hey guys, remember me?

Post by EPIC_FAIL Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:30 am

Just dropping in to say hey, wondering how this game is still going? TT2 just fell to pieces under GameSamba the other day, but I don't really care for that game much anymore.

I see you guys are still putting away at this little forum here, kind of nice to see some old and new faces around here Smile

For those of you who don't remember me, I was Fail on the original forums (and was actually the elected president of the old forums, not even kidding), and ABOLISH (most of the time) in game. I've only been on a few times in the past year and a half, and pretty much lose every game now Razz I think I've lost about 20 in a row, but oh well, who's counting? Wink

I also wrote that TT1 guide back in the day, I might even get around to finishing it sometime, what do you guys think?
EPIC_FAIL
EPIC_FAIL
Failure
Failure

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, remember me? Empty Re: Hey guys, remember me?

Post by Vodka Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:35 pm

abolish! hey its vodka i rem u from the old forums, u the guy who made the like 10 page long tt guide?
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Vik the Viking Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 pm

yo, its n/a, good to see you man

Vik the Viking
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down