TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

HOW, WHY, WHAT?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOW, WHY, WHAT?

Post by m@tro on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:04 pm

I was playing cow, it was lagging alot, it kept coming with with the message "Waiting for players..." Then suddenly, half way through the game BOOM! The loading screen pops up and i'm back in the lobby. WTF. Here's the game, it was tight, i reckon i could of won it if he didnt get so lucky, my chicken attacked his armory from the back, but his armory had like 1 heart left. http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1465632 But seriously. Fuck.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW, WHY, WHAT?

Post by Foxx on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 pm

I really wish i could play multi lmfao...i did email sune...but only one response 5
10 hrs ago

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:07 pm

I've had that happen to me before. it seems random. Cow is dilla Killa I believe

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:38 pm

slowlearnerjr. wrote:I've had that happen to me before. it seems random. Cow is dilla Killa I believe
That's right, but omg this has happened to be twice now. >.<

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum