TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

LAG...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LAG...

Post by m@tro on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:08 pm

As dap and foxx will know is that I always freeze/lag like every 5 seconds, when I'm in the lobby and in game. If anyone could solve this issue you'll be AWESOME!
My ram is 2GB.
I never having anything running when on TT.
Gamebooster doesn't work...
I deleted all the unwanted stuff on my laptop.

PLEASE HELP ME ! Sad

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Re: LAG...

Post by glow on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:37 pm

for me lag is because of my Internet.my Internet sucks and wit more than one person online I tend to lag some. jus depends, sometimes it happens others it doesn't.

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:40 pm

WooperOnALedge wrote:for me lag is because of my Internet.my Internet sucks and wit more than one person online I tend to lag some. jus depends, sometimes it happens others it doesn't.
I think it my be my connection as well, if it is I'm cool with that as long as I don't have to buy a new laptop. Btw do u use laptop or pc, also how much ram? Does ram matter?

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:26 pm

I don't think ram matters. I don't know wat mine is. I used a MacBook, from '09. dam it's 4 years old. it's pretty good in terms of lag usually. it doesn't lag much.

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:10 am

it has nothing to do with your ram, and it's most likely got nothing to do with your computer. I'd say it's something with your internet, try calling your provider's hotline thing and ask them some questions to see if they can help Razz

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:06 am

Deathy wrote:it has nothing to do with your ram, and it's most likely got nothing to do with your computer. I'd say it's something with your internet, try calling your provider's hotline thing and ask them some questions to see if they can help Razz
I'm only 14, so calling them up might not happen. If it's the internet I'm all cool with that. As long as I don't have to buy a new laptop. Lol. I'll ask my mum if we're upgrading our internet or something like that. I've got sky btw.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:48 am

who cares how old you are.. just find out their number, call them and tell them the exact problem just say "hey so i play this game, and lately it's been reaaaally laggy and im the only player who's experiencing this lag, and i have no idea why" Wink

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:06 am

Deathy wrote:who cares how old you are.. just find out their number, call them and tell them the exact problem just say "hey so i play this game, and lately it's been reaaaally laggy and im the only player who's experiencing this lag, and i have no idea why" Wink
Ok, what will they do though? My router isn't the most updated, let's put it that way.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:35 pm

then that's the issue, upgrade the router? I'm trying to get m parents to upgrade mine. I can't use my 2 comps on it anymore, too laggy

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:48 pm

WooperOnALedge wrote:then that's the issue, upgrade the router? I'm trying to get m parents to upgrade mine. I can't use my 2 comps on it anymore, too laggy
My mum is stubborn as well as my step-dad rarely agrees with me. I tried asking today but all I got was...
Me: Can we upgrade our router?
Mum:*Silence*
Step-dad:*Silence*
Me: Hello, guys, can we upgrade our router?
Mum:*Looks at me*
Step-dad: What's wrong with the router now?
Mum: Now's not the right time.
Me:*Walks out*

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:33 am

trust me, they explain everything much simpler than you'd expect.. a 5 year old could probably do what they ask them to do Razz they'll probably get you to run some tests, maybe reset the router, maybe reset the wireless settings or even the ports, idk, they'll tell you step by step until it works Smile

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:47 am

D/w, I went for a massive lag hunt, a week or 2 ago. I opens the doors to have a better connection to the router, changed windows 7 to windows classic, cleaned everything in my laptop, ran tt with gamebooster, and set tt priority to high, it worked Very Happy.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:28 pm

nice nice Very Happy can somebody explain to me how gamebooster works? :L

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:50 am

Deathy wrote:nice nice Very Happy can somebody explain to me how gamebooster works? :L
Ask clown, he's the 1 who recommended it to me.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:55 am

i've heard of it, supposed to be good

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down