TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Top 10's?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Top 10's?

Post by Aztec on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Eagle is not Chickenhawk, Ive played a game with both of them, I believe deathy was in it too. Eagle may use some of his old names, but their not the same person.

Also who is skyfall

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

http://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:25 pm

Tequilla and a bunch of other files boosted into the league

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:14 pm

for %100 chicken isn't eagle, the story is: when eagle first started, i was pretty much in my prime and he needed somebody to train him so of course i did.. then i noticed he started getting very cocky when he won and made exuses when he didn't (in team games, never against me he respected me at first). THEN about a month later i quit for a while, cant remember how long but it would've been around 4 or 5 months (maybe more). And in that period of time, ChickenHawk and leaf were the next best players after me, but leaf almost never played and gradually quit, so chickenhawk was the next person to basically "train" him.. and then chickenhawk quit for ever (he came on here and there for a game or 2 but that's it).

THEN i come back.. me and eagle (joker) are cool for the first few weeks cause i was rusty so he beat me a lot (in these few weeks friends were complaining about eagle to me). So the following week i had a talk with him and asked why he's being so cocky and why cant he just be humble and play the game.. and then he started having a go at me saying "you're shit now, you cant say anything" or something like that.. so we played a few games to settle it, and i ended up winning all of them (was like 4 or 5 games) and they werent even close.. and ever since then, he used secret against to play against me or any good player he didn't like, and used his good accounts (EAGLE) to vs random ppl and friends for easy wins..

BUT that's all the past, he's matured now and he's cool Smile

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:12 am

Well, im sorry to say, but he is certainly not mature/cool from what I've seen
I think its him pretending to be chicken though

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:56 am

idk wat it is bout how he plays but it bothers me. like there is something he does that others don't do that messes wit how I play. it may b the fact that he makes others come to him (which is usually wat I do) and so then we jus stand around. however recently we have done that and then we have our 2 massive armies fight. yet mine seems to always lose... after the game I'll look at the stats and it'll say we had almost the exact same amount of resources yet my army always seems to lose by like a lot. it may jus b because I've been off recently but idk.

btw guess who is now number 2 on all time wins list? Smile

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:07 am

Ok here's the story about Dora... Me and him had a discussion and he told me who he was, then after he come on as Rating, telling me it was him. But Dora was still on, I was really confused, and Dor'as stats were 0/0/0. So what I'm thinking, the original Dora deleted it and went on rating then someone else used the name Dora. There's a possibility he's EAGLE. But I'm 90% sure who he actually his. But I'm not telling you who. Smile

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:44 am

Congrats on 2nd place glow!
Also, should i unban eagle from the forums, to get some more opions? Or would that be a bad idea.

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

http://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:45 am

idk ppl say he changed?
Hope
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:44 pm

He has changed. Me and hima re like total bros now, he killed himself to give me a win because I suck compared to him (well.. I'm worse than him, but I'm like not much worse.)... he does rage sometimes but I think unbannign is a definite yes.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Why was he banned in the first place?

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:01 pm

I c nothing wrong wit it. and thanks N/A Very Happy he seems to b fine now

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:14 pm

aura, its easy to log onto 2 profiles at the same time i rem glow and goldfrapp would do 2v2's where they controlled two profiles each and would face one another

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Vodka wrote:aura, its easy to log onto 2 profiles at the same time i rem glow and goldfrapp would do 2v2's where they controlled two profiles each and would face one another
Yeh I know. But I really am sure Dora isn't eagle. I hope he isn't then all my dreams would be crushed. Sad Plus, funny how you put me and devious both on 9th place. Lol, you didn't even know it was me.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:36 am

who is this "Dora"? i've never even heard of him/her hahaha

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:50 am

Veteran wrote:
Vodka wrote:aura, its easy to log onto 2 profiles at the same time i rem glow and goldfrapp would do 2v2's where they controlled two profiles each and would face one another
Yeh I know. But I really am sure Dora isn't eagle. I hope he isn't then all my dreams would be crushed. Sad Plus, funny how you put me and devious both on 9th place. Lol, you didn't even know it was me.

slow did that. he made the name grape and was good on it. then in top 10s they would put slow at like 3 or 4 the. put grape at 5 or 6. a name has a lot in it.

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:03 am

glow_worm wrote:
Veteran wrote:

slow did that. he made the name grape and was good on it. then in top 10s they would put slow at like 3 or 4 the. put grape at 5 or 6. a name has a lot in it.
Yeh, funny how people can beleive anything on the internet/online. Haha. I looked back on the old forum and read how hott tricked everyone with 5 different accounts!

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:25 am

one of them were a real brother of hott's though, cause me + leaf + hott + his brother all played in the same game, unless it was just a friend of his, but he was good, idk (his name was iHustle or something)

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:56 pm

Can we just actually remake the list, with me higher than my undeserved low spot lol

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:23 pm

idc for a dam top 10... i can beat everyone in the game yall all suck! - EaG
Hope
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:40 pm

So now I think Eag oughta be banned..

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:55 pm

Dapianokid wrote:So now I think Eag oughta be banned..

y?

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:41 pm

He just trolled, and I also seriously think he ought to because he simply has too much trouble on this game with other's.
I need that admin panel, I cant get it working healppp me

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:15 pm

just call him out when hes being an ass or trolling u, he will deny it and say ur "a stupid lying cunt" (a quote directly) but its w/e dont let him get to u the more pissed off u get at him the more success ur giving him

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Alright, lets get back on topic then.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:17 pm

*Sigh*, I really don't know what happened tonight. Seriously. Vodka, what do you mean by "call him out".

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum