TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Top 10's?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Top 10's?

Post by m@tro on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Ok back on topic, anyone noticed quiet lately, he's quite good. He didn't tell me who he was, and told me he beat dap 5 times in a row, lol.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:20 pm

first off if hes hiding under a profile name just call him out and disregard what he claims to do to deny it. He will come up with many excuses for when he loses. Like i beat him twice in a 1v1 (dap is my witness) and he claims he never used any chicken. I specifically rem thinking "shit that wave has alot of chicken im fucked" however i managed to pull it out so clearly he was. so aura when he makes up BS excuses just let him know that u know hes lying and that hes an ass and let every1 no it too. Most ppl r used to his bull shit excuses so its w/e but just disregard his comments. He will excuse u and shit, ignore it all the more u react the happier he is.

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:20 pm

probably eagle if he was bragging about it

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:25 pm

1. I kept saying "you're eagle" but he kept denying it then he hit a brick wall *metaphorically speaking" and he went crazy. He was like "I'm eagle" "Hey, mew, tell everyone im eagle!" "Eagles the best" "Im Eagle!" I was like wtf is this.
2. quiet wasn't even bragging. :/

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Veteran

Post by chatman on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:33 pm

you forgot 10

Veteran wrote:My top 10. Not completely accurate...
1. Dora
2. Sky
3. Thunder/glow
4. Eagle/Vodka
5. Deathy
6. Liquid/N/A/
7. Dap
8. Whiski/Foxx
9. Chatman

afro chatman afro

chatman
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:48 pm

lol. idk y I bothers people so much. there is so much fighting and crap on tt nowadays... and it's all talk and never any actual playing... I remember back in the day when u had an issue u did a 1v1 whoever won settled it. simple as that, deal wit it like men. not a bunch of pussies who can whine back and forth... EAGLE wants to complain, complain all he wants. I'm still gonna enjoy tt regardless. he can shut up and play or jus whine and make excuses. no one is immune to losing... everyone does it. as we have said before the game is roughly 75% skill and 25% luck. if u jus don't have luck then ur gonna have a rough day.

ask deathy in our like 6 1v1s I won the first one then lost the next 5... it was jus unlucky wit some of the spots I got I didn't have a chance. but the more I play him the better I get and the less the spot matters.

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:54 pm

I still have not seen eagle acting up, so dont ban him just yet. I want to give him a chance.

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

http://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Aztec wrote:I still have not seen eagle acting up, so dont ban him just yet. I want to give him a chance.

neither have I. he does say I'm better than him a lot tho. I sense sarcasm tho.

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Yeh, I just wanna get on with games, but if i'm fed up or just not in the mood I stay and talk in the chat. I really get curious and start to wonder what the old awesome/not so awesome players are like now in real life. For example, tiny_frog, demise, ACE, mackypus, moonlight, etc. I reminisce to much. >.< Spend too much time on this game good god.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:33 pm

yeah i tend to not care bout games unless eagle is on his period and is being bitchy other than that i try to not bitch and moan.

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 pm

I used to b really bad... like I used to complain bout everything... now I try my best to not get irritated. usually it works until someone does a 3 q rush on large... generally I refuse to win a game that my team mate rushed in but it depends on my other team mate. ask deathy, I don't want a win for a game I didn't deserve to win. plain and simple. every last 1429 wins on glow_worm were earned wins. no giving me wins.

although if my luck is is sucking I tend to get somewhat irritable unless I'm playing deathy, then idc bc I'm trying to get better.

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:59 pm

I hate complaining, and don't get me wrong I've done my fair share of it. I try not to now. The thing is, there is only a few ACTUAL things to complain about.

The first thing is bad spots. Yeah I know it sucks. Yeah I know you might lose the game. But it happens to EVERYONE. You might get a bad spot ten, maybe even fifteen games in a row, but the thing is that EVERYONE has been there. I'm sure everyone knows those days. And telling me how easily you would of won that isn't going to change anything. "MAN I WOULDA BEAT YOU IF I HAD A PERFECT SPOT" Yeah of fucking course you would have.

The second thing is 'teaming'. There are two types of teaming, and one is acceptable to complain about honestly. The first type, is the 2v2 or 3v3 games and you help your teammate kill someone, either because your fast enough to, or you already killed your enemy or for any strategy really. THAT'S PART OF THE FREAKING GAME! You can't complain about the team aspect of a team game. Yeah it's frustrating, we all know how it feels to be killed by two people when you "totally had that noob right by you". It's annoying I know, but complaining doesn't solve anything.
The second type of teaming is a free for all game where two people decide to kill one person. That's really annoying and not really part of them game. I mean I know they have the freedom to do whatever and you can argue that it is, but I just see you as a dickhole.

Rushing is a pretty debatable topic, I have my own definition of rushing and it might be different than yours. Personally mine is a little tricky, If I know that you play with four or five quarters(most of us) and you do three or two instead because of fear that the other person will, or just fear that you might not beat them in general. I call that rushing. But personally I don't find much wrong with it. It's their choice and it's technically a strategy. It just makes you come off as a dickhole.

The only thing I that i think is 100% justifiable besides like lag and computer problems, is when your teammate kills you. Fuck that.

There's more but I can't think of it. Those are the main ones I see whenever I play. Sorry for the long rant, kinda hypocritical because i'm complaining about complainers lol.

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:49 am

Guy's it's good to let out all your negative energy. Lol. I agree with you aztec, but since I usually get teamed, even tripled I don't necessarily complain, I just like to point it lol. But, every game I'm in with clown (team games) he always complains about 2 people attacking him, and I get pissed off with him cuz, like you sed aztec, it's a fricking team game, it's inevitable! Also, my thing I'd complain about the most was LAG, holy crap, clown, dap and foxx knew my problem. It got so bad to the point that, in a game, my screen would freeze like every 10 seconds, and it would be impossible to play. Luckily I got that sorted out. Very Happy

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:04 am

I had this FFA the other day. 3 people in it. the noobiest one built towers and didn't do anything, the other one was hope. well hope had attacked me say 3 or 4 times and me wit my 2 q jus shrugged it off. then he had to go. at first I was thinking... he only attacked me before he had to go... seriously... anyways he does that and leaves. I then attack the nooby one wit towers. I put a dent into his towers and a q. he gets his army and I get mine. however mine was a bit slow. so I decided chiefy to the rescue! little did I know that the lag would kill my chiefy (there was a delay between pressing stew and using it, so he jus committed suicide) and that's all she wrote. the attack killed me. I was irritated and wanted to yell at him bout how much better I was than him. but watever, let's jus say I did complain some bout the delay but not too much Razz

anyways, I consider rushing to b 3 q or less. and in the act of rushing u rally ur warriors at the opponents base. personally u will never c me rush anybody. no my 2 q is not rushing. bc I don't attack until u attack me or until I know u have warriors. anyways it happens in team games a lot. I suppose it's fine but, if u rush I c at u saying u suck and don't deserve to play. I'd much rather lose making 4 q than win by rushing. those who rush.... I have no respect for u period.

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:55 am

[quote="glow_worm" I'd much rather lose making 4 q than win by rushing. those who rush.[/quote]

I completely agree with this, since I feel I can build pretty fast the only time ill make 3 quarters is if im way behind and there is a person next to me who is making 3. Even if i'm behind if you make 4q, I probably will too.

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:08 pm

i usually do the same, unless im like.. 2 buildings behind, and they're right next to me and we both have to use the same iron.. then i'll do either 3 or 2q depending on what they do (i'll make it so we both finish our armouries at the same time so it's slightly fairer)

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:20 pm

glow recommended to me that I should 2q if I get a spot that makes me wanna slap someone. I took him up on this, and now I"m actually finding that it can be effective (especially with a few towers.).

I don't care what anyone says. When I tower, it's a huge benefit for me and if you don't like it, find a way to work around it. Razz

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Dapianokid wrote:glow recommended to me that I should 2q if I get a spot that makes me wanna slap someone.
What does that even mean?

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Veteran wrote:
Dapianokid wrote:glow recommended to me that I should 2q if I get a spot that makes me wanna slap someone.

u know that I have recently played using 2 q sometimes.well I told him he can do 2 q, no rushing or nothing. jus simply 2 q. if u can survive the first few attacks ur all set.

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:12 pm

glow_worm wrote:
Veteran wrote:

u know that I have recently played using 2 q sometimes.well I told him he can do 2 q, no rushing or nothing. jus simply 2 q. if u can survive the first few attacks ur all set.
I ment what did he mean by "if a get a spot that makes me wanna slap someone". Does that mean if he get's a bad spot? if he gets an amazing? What does he mean by that?

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:40 pm

glow_worm wrote:I had this FFA the other day. 3 people in it. the noobiest one built towers and didn't do anything, the other one was hope. well hope had attacked me say 3 or 4 times and me wit my 2 q jus shrugged it off. then he had to go. at first I was thinking... he only attacked me before he had to go... seriously... anyways he does that and leaves. I then attack the nooby one wit towers. I put a dent into his towers and a q. he gets his army and I get mine. however mine was a bit slow. so I decided chiefy to the rescue! little did I know that the lag would kill my chiefy (there was a delay between pressing stew and using it, so he jus committed suicide) and that's all she wrote. the attack killed me. I was irritated and wanted to yell at him bout how much better I was than him. but watever, let's jus say I did complain some bout the delay but not too much Razz

anyways, I consider rushing to b 3 q or less. and in the act of rushing u rally ur warriors at the opponents base. personally u will never c me rush anybody. no my 2 q is not rushing. bc I don't attack until u attack me or until I know u have warriors. anyways it happens in team games a lot. I suppose it's fine but, if u rush I c at u saying u suck and don't deserve to play. I'd much rather lose making 4 q than win by rushing. those who rush.... I have no respect for u period.

well glow i was going 2 attack him but you sent a wave at me.. so i went ahead and attacked you
Hope
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:14 pm

yeah btw remove me from all top 10's i came to realization last night that i am shit at thsi game and am lucky if im in the top 100. My new top 10 is...

1. Deathy
2. glow
3. Aztec
4. firefoot
5. eagle
6. liquid/skyfall
7. dap
8. whiski
9. aura
10. chatman
1000000000000. Vodka

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:39 pm

I dont remember ever attacking u. anyways

1.Deathy
2.N/A
3.EAGLE
4.,;LiquidSalvo:. / skyfall
5.Vodka
6.Dapianokid
7.Whiski
8.aura/ chatman

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:42 pm

How the fuck am I below dap, If I beat him 7 times in 1v1? If anything I should be moved up, or him moved down. No hate to dap, but I've improved.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:22 am

I need to get a better feel for how good everyone is still, I need play glow more, liquid more, and chatman more before I can make a top ten.

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum