TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

ICE.jr

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ICE.jr

Post by glow on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:18 am

I miss that guy. he was a g. he didn't care wat anybody said. he didn't care if he was gonna lose. his record was like 100-500 roughly. but man was he a pleasure to talk to and play wit. I always felt bad 1v1ing him and beating him... especially in FFA I didn't like to kill him. he was jus a cool guy. WHERE DID HE GO?!?!?!?!?! ):

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Re: ICE.jr

Post by m@tro on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:32 am

Holy crap. Did I just type that? I felt the exact same way. Me and him did a 2v2 againest primed and clown on northern and we won. I enjoyed the game more when he came online. I miss him Sad

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:51 am

yeah i rem him and i would 1v1 him and he would demand a rematch knowing he was gonna lose but he was a bro.

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiski on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:13 pm

That kid was a lad and aura always trys to say stuff to make me sound crap... cheers! Anyway ice was boss and well nice as well COME BACK!
Whiski
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Whiski wrote:That kid was a lad and aura always trys to say stuff to make me sound crap... cheers! Anyway ice was boss and well nice as well COME BACK!
I wasn't trying to make you sound crap, I was trying to say me and ICE worked well together.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:32 pm

He was a true bro. He was the kind of guy everybody was when the game started and we were all 8 and 9 year olds. It was so awesome, he was the kind of guy that made this game special. You will be missed Sad

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:46 pm

It kind of annoyed me when he'd sign up for a game with me and guest vs him. It was half peace, we told him when it was over and stuff and we attacked him, but he got hardly any warriors out, I felt sorry for him as it was stupid game. Then after me n ice 1v1ed HE SMACKED ME DOWN, but for some silly reason he let me rebuild and I won, yet he still said gg. ICE YOU WILL BE MISSED! *Reminisces*

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:37 am

what was ice's other names? he sounds like a legend :L

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiski on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:43 am

Deathy wrote:what was ice's other names? he sounds like a legend :L
Not too sure.. But im not sure he had any other either :/
Whiski
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:13 am

lol deathy i think hes played under ice jr really, i looked back and he played with me back in the day lol

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:59 am

I don't know that he had any. always played as ICE.jr he hasn't been on for bout a month tho

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:49 pm

he was a veryy chill person didint care 2 much for winning.. i played him alot in 1v1 and never really tried 2 goo all out n beat him id let himm attack me and i attack him... anyway he was a chill person always wanted a rematch Razz
Hope
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum