TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

OnE nAmE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OnE nAmE

Post by glow on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:35 pm

if u had to pick one name and only one name to b known by, wat would it b?

personally I would probably go wit shy. I love the name. irl I'm very shy, ask sigh. it's an interesing story how me and sigh's family met. the kids didn't really have a choice.

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Re: OnE nAmE

Post by Deathy on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:21 am

probably Deathy cause it's what im most known by, or Perfect cause i like the name Perfect the best out of all my names Razz

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:35 am

if it could b any name? probs either leaf, Hott$auce, vkknap, or Crix or something
Bamboo is cool also, one of those Very Happy

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:56 am

Vodka wrote:if it could b any name? probs either leaf, Hott$auce, vkknap, or Crix or something
Bamboo is cool also, one of those Very Happy

Crix? that's wolf's name. hasn't been used in a while tho

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:43 pm

Spartacus, because he was a badass, but the name's taken :/
Exiled
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Mex or Kong, probably Mex seeing as that's my nickname irl

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Foxx wrote:Mex or Kong, probably Mex seeing as that's my nickname irl

y Mex?

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:41 am

I'm mexican lol, kinda unique in my town for that

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:38 am

Same as vod, i like vkknap and leaf. I also love epic_fail, ACE, _ROCK_, uz, orm, Aztec, Swordy, life/.life. But if I had to have a name that I was known by... himm. probably I really don't know. Ugh, trying to figure out all the names I've loved over the years.

ALSO,after 5 years of playing this game I finally realised that dap's name is "Da piano kid" I never read it like that lol.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:10 am

m@tro wrote:ALSO,after 5 years of playing this game I finally realised that dap's name is "Da piano kid" I never read it like that lol.

I never noticed that. always read it as dapiano kid. never understood it tho.

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:50 am

glow_worm wrote:
m@tro wrote:ALSO,after 5 years of playing this game I finally realised that dap's name is "Da piano kid" I never read it like that lol.

I never noticed that. always read it as dapiano kid. never understood it tho.
Yeh! I only noticed when eagle said piano kid. Meaning dap, then I was like woah, that's his name!?

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Aztec or vik the viking

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

http://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiski on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:10 pm

Whiski easily
Whiski
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Aztec wrote:Aztec or vik the viking

weren't u Aztec_Peon at one point? because I thought u were

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:20 pm

When i very first got membership

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:23 pm

I also love Kaboom, chickenhawk and adkiller.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Aztec wrote:When i very first got membership

and jus decided to keep Aztec and drop the peon

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:48 pm

I was like 110-120, and I was using one slot of my friends account, when I finally got my own, I deleted aztec peon to let him have the room and began my adventure with N/A when i joined the forums i think i was still playing as aztec peon so i made that my name. and it stuck for awhile, people would just call me aztec for short and i liked that lol.

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Aztec wrote:I was like 110-120, and I was using one slot of my friends account, when I finally got my own, I deleted aztec peon to let him have the room and began my adventure with N/A when i joined the forums i think i was still playing as aztec peon so i made that my name. and it stuck for awhile, people would just call me aztec for short and i liked that lol.

ah. personally I have come to like glow as my nickname and not really care for the _worm part of it. kinda annoying to type

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by *sigh* on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:52 pm

i like Annabeth or Zelda or just *sigh*
*sigh*
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:40 am

most people call me Deathy, others call me Deathythereallycoolamazingsexyguywhosomehowkillseverybodyeventhoughhesaslowfuckwhosalwaysthreebuildingsbehindeverybody Smile

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:59 pm

Hope Smile every one knows me by that name
Hope
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content