TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Cant load TT1 - Dont know where to put this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cant load TT1 - Dont know where to put this.

Post by Crunchster on Mon May 06, 2013 9:57 am

Found this site from the official forum, its a shame its locked now. I used to play TT way back when and I want to play again. But sadly when I tried installing TT and then running it. All I get is the error report popup, and I never get in game. If anyone of you know what Im talkin bout and has a fix itd be greatly appreciated.

Crunchster
Peon

Back to top Go down

Re: Cant load TT1 - Dont know where to put this.

Post by m@tro on Mon May 06, 2013 10:46 am

Sorry, don't know. What other accounts did you have, I might remember you.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy on Tue May 07, 2013 4:04 am

chances are the version of tt you're trying to install is corrupted, where are you downloading it from?

i used to have the same problem about 4 years ago on my Mac, i cant remember how i fixed it though :/

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Crunchster on Wed May 22, 2013 9:56 pm

Well I fixed my starting problem, but now a new problem arises. If I want to go on multiplayer it says make sure I have internet connect or the game is updated, if I update the game I get quite an error message

"Update failed ... org.tmatesoft.svn.core ... Interal Server Error ... <?xml ver.." Could it be that they shut down the update server. Though dont see why that should matter since I downloaded TT off the official site, so it should be up to date and the multiplayer message should come through.

Crunchster
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Thu May 23, 2013 11:21 am

The update button hasn't worked for I think 4 years. Lol.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Thu May 23, 2013 6:08 pm

when that happens to me( I can't login to multi bc of Internet/ update) I always hit update and it fails then go back to multi. for me it always works.

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum