TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

HOrrible Ending...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOrrible Ending...

Post by glow on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:39 am

http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1482694

well i won... well technically i didnt. aura and clown were running and i was killing em. i had the game won. then my internet went off... someone tripped on the cord... i got baack and i was in the lobby. they were still in the game... so no... i didnt win. the red plumetting was me getting kicked out bc of internet... sigh

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Re: HOrrible Ending...

Post by m@tro on Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:49 am

You forgot I got dissconnected aswell.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum