TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Ugh.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ugh.

Post by m@tro on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:10 am

Me and clown had 3 games just now and I beat him twice in a row, then he said lets do peace I said ok. After about 45 minutes lol I say ok its getting boring lets attack, he said ok wait lemme get my army out I said ok. Then we're just waiting there for someone to attack I kept pestering him to attack first but he kept complaining about I had loads of sneaks (which I didn't) And it wouldn't of mattered anyways as there was 1 way into his base and it was protected by a thick line of towers. He then says, if you sneak me I automatically win. I said sure, but if you sneak me then the same happens, he said yeh. So I go attack then straight after my army left the area he send a group of chickens to my armory and destoys my base. I was raging.
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1482997

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Re: Ugh.

Post by glow on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:19 pm

haha dont trust anyone!!!! cept me, i never lie when i play tt. no reason to.

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:41 am

soulmate wrote:haha dont trust anyone!!!! cept me, i never lie when i play tt. no reason to.
Except we were playing on the same table. Our laptops were practically touching. Lol.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:30 am

ouch...

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiski on Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:34 am

WTF, i didnt say they automatically win. I said hypothetically. There is a difference. Plus u did have sneaks but i was killing them. And finally u broke peace almost instantly. Stop lying...
Whiski
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:27 pm

I had 1 sneak at the start which you killed straight away. So technically you're wrong when saying sneaks* as it shouldn't be plural. I didn't break peace, you were sneaking me so i used my warriors to attack them. I was hoping you wouldn't be a hypocrite, but I was wrong. I had the courtesy to attack first as you were being a baby and kept saying i had sneaks WHICH WOULD OF MADE NO DIFFERENCE BY THE WAY, then I attack and boom you sneak me and then you act like an asshole about it and start laughing. You're the biggest sore loser in tribal trouble as you always seem to find an excuse to when you lose to me. It's so fucking boring listening to you keep saying "aww, i lost because you had loads od resources" or "I had no resources thats why I lost". Just shut the fuck up you hypocritical cunt.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:17 pm

m@tro wrote:I had 1 sneak at the start which you killed straight away. So technically you're wrong when saying sneaks* as it shouldn't be plural. I didn't break peace, you were sneaking me so i used my warriors to attack them. I was hoping you wouldn't be a hypocrite, but I was wrong. I had the courtesy to attack first as you were being a baby and kept saying i had sneaks WHICH WOULD OF MADE NO DIFFERENCE BY THE WAY, then I attack and boom you sneak me and then you act like an asshole about it and start laughing. You're the biggest sore loser in tribal trouble as you always seem to find an excuse to when you lose to me. It's so fucking boring listening to you keep saying "aww, i lost because you had loads od resources" or "I had no resources thats why I lost". Just shut the fuck up you hypocritical cunt.
ladies quit fighting... who the hell cares? its a game and it really doesnt matter. dont worry bout wins and losses jus playing the freakin game an enjoy it. i dont even try to win anymore, i jus try to have fun. specifically bc it isnt any fun if i kill them straight away. im sorry it sounds like im cocky but im jus being honest. i havent had much of a challenge, ive been using my 2 q the whole time bc i love it and its more fun than anything else.

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:59 am

soulmate wrote:
m@tro wrote:I had 1 sneak at the start which you killed straight away. So technically you're wrong when saying sneaks* as it shouldn't be plural. I didn't break peace, you were sneaking me so i used my warriors to attack them. I was hoping you wouldn't be a hypocrite, but I was wrong. I had the courtesy to attack first as you were being a baby and kept saying i had sneaks WHICH WOULD OF MADE NO DIFFERENCE BY THE WAY, then I attack and boom you sneak me and then you act like an asshole about it and start laughing. You're the biggest sore loser in tribal trouble as you always seem to find an excuse to when you lose to me. It's so fucking boring listening to you keep saying "aww, i lost because you had loads od resources" or "I had no resources thats why I lost". Just shut the fuck up you hypocritical cunt.
ladies quit fighting... who the hell cares? its a game and it really doesnt matter. dont worry bout wins and losses jus playing the freakin game an enjoy it. i dont even try to win anymore, i jus try to have fun. specifically bc it isnt any fun if i kill them straight away. im sorry it sounds like im cocky but im jus being honest. i havent had much of a challenge, ive been using my 2 q the whole time bc i love it and its more fun than anything else.
Yeh. But how can I have fun when he says to not do something then does it him self then starts laughing at me? That aint fun.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:58 pm

play again and kill him? i played wit annabeth today XD only three games tho. 2 1v1, i did 2 q in one and 4 in the other, won both then did us against ais. i messed around (: and she killed em basically. but hey it was awesome (:

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:58 am

soulmate wrote:play again and kill him? i played wit annabeth today XD only three games tho. 2 1v1, i did 2 q in one and 4 in the other, won both then did us against ais. i messed around (: and she killed em basically. but hey it was awesome (:
Yeh, I love making the map northern as that pisses him off lol. I love nothern, bring back the days of old tribal trouble 6v6's. Smile

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiski on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:31 pm

ahahahahaha he is soo lairy! M@tro, dude. You do all that stuff, wow i did it onnce to piss u off. Ur only getting mad about it because u know u do it all the time! U did have sneaks (YES PLURAL) and now ur making crappy 'Your a baby' excuses aha. U cant say i broke peace when u had and i quote "20 chicken warriors" about a metre away from my base.... Bellend
Whiski
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:01 pm

at some point u guys will have to stop bickering like an old married couple -.-

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:33 am

Lol, Ok i'll just end it here. I had 1 sneak... You broke peace... And you're a bellend, anything you say after this comment i won't care about as your argument is invalid as all you're saying is the opposite.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:32 am

m@tro wrote:Lol, Ok i'll just end it here. I had 1 sneak... You broke peace... And you're a bellend, anything you say after this comment i won't care about as your argument is invalid as all you're saying is the opposite.
thats not really helping -.-

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiski on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:59 pm

Fine, im stopping now. Ill be the mature one shall i?
Whiski
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Whiski wrote:Fine, im stopping now. Ill be the mature one shall i?
saying that doesnt help either -.- u cant stop AND put an insult in it... jus stop... NOW! o and i will help u do it too.

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum