TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

2v2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2v2

Post by glow on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:02 pm

well surprisingly i been playing some 2v2. let me jus say it is incredibly difficult to get back into playing 2v2 after playing so many 1v1... i keep screwing up who to attack when and when to help my partner and all that crap... i can kill any of them 1v1 easy but when its 2v2 i cant win when the 2 of them r better than my partner...

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v2

Post by m@tro on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:52 am

I just analyse the map and where everyone is. If the opponent is nearer to my team mate than he is too me, then ill attack the other guy. Then its just a 1v1 untill someone wins making it a 2v1.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by EPIC_FAIL on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:28 am

glow wrote:well surprisingly i been playing some 2v2. let me jus say it is incredibly difficult to get back into playing 2v2 after playing so many 1v1... i keep screwing up who to attack when and when to help my partner and all that crap... i can kill any of them 1v1 easy but when its 2v2 i cant win when the 2 of them r better than my partner...

Excuses at the door glow  Laughing 

Failure
Failure

Back to top Go down

Post by EAGLE on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:11 pm

Lol...No excuses...2v2 is Team work...I remembered when me and Chicken Hawk were in teams and we sucked! We Still win vs 2 pros..He was just that good! We have to get to that point!
EAGLE
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:06 am

i was being honest. U and i both know i could kill both of em 1 on 1. however i cant take em 1 v 1.5. I do need to get back into it. its been so long since I have done some 2v2. i wanna play more. i mean like knowing when to help my team mate and such. a number of times i helped my team mate and it was the end of me. its jus getting back into it. i like 2v2 more than 1v1.

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum