TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

chiefs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chiefs

Post by glow on Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:24 pm

people have decided chiefs r for noobs now... i knew i would lose a few games based on the map and our spots so i made a chief and it was the reason i won. they call me a noob and say they r disappointed in my because i am legend and crap like that... the cheifs r part of the game. its ur choice to make one or not. if i feel i need one then i will make one. depends on the circumstance. if i know u have more warriors im not gonna attack. ill probably save up some and start making a chief jus in case. plus i dont wanna b the second person to start making one...

_________________
glow_worm, WooperOnALedge

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
avatar
glow
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 855
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 22
Location : New Bark Town

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by ryman230 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:25 pm

true dat

ryman230
Rock Warrior

Posts : 51
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 19
Location : Flying above the clouds!

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by EAGLE on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Spots don't really matter..Ive lost many games when I had a GREAT spot and my opponent had to run for ages. There are a "handful" of people who can recover and not use a chief. I have used Chiefs in the past and Won a lot until I realized that it actually does not make u any better..If I have 100 men with a Chief and you have 100 without a Chief then it becomes kinda pointless to battle. I am always cautious because u never know now a days who will or will not bring out a chief. What we need to be doing is working on "Super Building", Tactics, "Super Collecting" to make sure that we have enough men to defend while we recover from our mistakes or our spots. I am not in favor of using Chiefs..I am not in Favor of building Towers...I am not in favor of doing 3q, 2q or 1q rush if were close..I think it takes skill out of the game if one person relies on it to win and the other has no intention of making it. That's my opinion...With that being said Chiefs, Towers and rushing are a part of the game and they are frowned upon but "Legal" strategies.....EaG
avatar
EAGLE
Rock Warrior

Posts : 88
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by glow on Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:30 am

EAGLE wrote:Spots don't really matter..Ive lost many games when I had a GREAT spot and my opponent had to run for ages. There are a "handful" of people who can recover and not use a chief. I have used Chiefs in the past and Won a lot until I realized that it actually does not make u any better..If I have 100 men with a Chief and you have 100 without a Chief then it becomes kinda pointless to battle. I am always cautious because u never know now a days who will or will not bring out a chief. What we need to be doing is working on "Super Building", Tactics, "Super Collecting" to make sure that we have enough men to defend while we recover from our mistakes or our spots. I am not in favor of using Chiefs..I am not in Favor of building Towers...I am not in favor of doing 3q, 2q or 1q rush if were close..I think it takes skill out of the game if one person relies on it to win and the other has no intention of making it. That's my opinion...With that being said Chiefs, Towers and rushing are a part of the game and they are frowned upon but "Legal" strategies.....EaG

without a doubt. i do not depend on a chief as u say however in terms of the battle i do wanna make sure i am the first one to make a chief and i will make one when i need one. a 100 vs 100 i would never use a chief but when it gets closer to 100 vs 70 then ill try to bring a chief out. those times when neither side will attack but u know that u dont have as many warriors as they do i will start to make a chief. I dont attack wit them i only defend. there was a time when they were "not" allowed and i know that i was part of it. i know now that it didnt matter. nothing in tt is cheap or unfair. they r all part of the game. it is each persons choice whether to use them or not. i choose not to make towers and occasionally choose to make a chief depending on how i feel and how the game is going. everybody knows that i do make a 2 q however it is not a rush. i define a rush to b attacking the other person before they have much of any chance to fight back (rallying, attacking before they have an armory up, etc.) I do not do that wit my 2 q as u know. I have come to doing 2 q every time i do ffa tho, because its fun and i love doing 2 q.

_________________
glow_worm, WooperOnALedge

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
avatar
glow
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 855
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 22
Location : New Bark Town

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by m@tro on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:22 am

I'm againest cheifs, idk why. But if its a ffa pace or team peace then ill use it, just not in normal games or 1v1 peace. Or i just bring it out to hide Razz. I like towers, it's just I have no time to make them.

_________________
Just give us a call! Cool
avatar
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 661
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by glow on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:14 am

met another chief hater... we played like 8 games. i beat him all 8. i made a chief in one game and he complains how noob i am for making a chief. again i made it because i knew i was losing the resource/ warrior battle. i made it and won. he is crying bout it. saying i remember when people could win without a chief blah blah blah. there is nothing wrong wit making a chief. plain and simple.

apparently it is a sad day for tt if chiefs and towers come back according to wat he said.

I made this thread do talk bout chiefs.

As most of u have known me for a while there was a time when yes i was one of those people. i hated chiefs cuz at the time everybody used them. well since that time i have changed. i have recognized that it is part of the game. they were implemented into the game for a reason. we have for some reason decided that they r "cheap." well they r part of the game jus as towers r. everybody has the choice to make one or not so it really isnt cheap. it is part of the game. that is my new stand point on it and i choose to stay that way. there is no point in saying its cheap and blocking it off from the "pros." It is simply part of the game and everybody has access to it.

_________________
glow_worm, WooperOnALedge

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
avatar
glow
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 855
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 22
Location : New Bark Town

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by EAGLE on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:13 am

I agree that it is a part of the game..However if anyone plays me just know that I wont be making them. Feel free to make them when you play against me but just know if the Chief gives you the win please do not feel that you owned me.."plz"..lol....Cause you probably didn't.....Im sticking to just making warriors and killing people that way. I once LOVED chiefs and now I absolutely HATE them and HATE when people make them. That's just me..The guy you played lost 8 times so you probably didn't need the chief anyway...With that new split that I showed you and your building technique if you losing and you need a chief..Revaluate the true reason why you got behind and fix it the next game and you'll be Unstoppable without the chief..EaG....With that being said...Cheifs and Towers are LEGAL parts of the game that are frowned upon, but 100 percent LEGAL...P.S new people i don't care because there learning but pros....We just need to get better techniques...That make sense?
avatar
EAGLE
Rock Warrior

Posts : 88
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by glow on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:50 am

there is a huge difference between owning someone and beating them. in that instance yes u did lose. no u did not get owned. i consider owning to mean killing someone before they can do much of anything in retaliation usually associated wit a quick rally kill. anyways i havent quite figured out how to make ur split work for me. i keep screwing it up. the day i started i was fine and it worked great but since that day ive struggled wit it. almost like i dont remember wat im supposed to do. yet i know exactly wat im supposed to do. there r times when it doesnt matter wat u do u will lose. in that game that i used the chief there wasnt much of anything i could do. he beat me in chicken and in iron and i was trying to get iron from his base. thus there was little to nothing i could do. sending more peons for resources jus gives me less peons for warriors in which he would win for having more warriors. i could make rock and have close to the same if not a lil more warriors than him however rock tends to die quicker and isnt as strong. i did make rock but it really wasnt enough. he still shouldve won even tho i made the chief. he simply made a mistake. im not gonna say im the best or anything. i am good. i dont expect to win all of my games. based off of my account glow_worm i only expect to win roughly 62% of my games. win 1617 and loss 982 (1 short of 2600, most recorded games on any account not restarted). obviously i do expect to win a little more than i lose. there is the getting better aspect and i am doing it. im using that split every game and testing out wat i need to do differently to make it work for me. one thing i noticed is i need to find a better spot/ build my armory much closer to resources than my original split based on having less peons getting me resources. its still a work in progress.

nobody is unstoppable. everybody loses. soon i will b the one wit the most losses. im less than 100 away. there is only one person who has over 1000 losses. adimara is the name i believe. 809 wins 1060 losses. 79 more and i will take that from her/him. (i feel like adimara would b a girl but mayb thats jus me). the person hasnt played a game since october 2011.

something id like to try is a chief sneak. people sneak wit warriors all the time. wouldnt b an unstoppable sneak if a chief came along? for native chief. say u attack the armory and warriors r coming out. the warriors will attack the chief not the warriors killing the armory. simple bait. or u could use the stinking stew and kill their warriors (and 1 or 2 of urs). Wit the viking chief u could stun the enemy when they try to kill ur sneak and while attacking the armory. wit native chief y not jus give em some lightning. they would never know wat hit their q. they would b damaged and get the red arrow but they wouldnt c who did it. jus a funny thought. i feel like sneaking has kinda died down. more head on fights. sneaking was always something i enjoyed. in the era of chiefs (as eagle said he LOVED his chiefs) my main option was to sneak around and kill their armory and do watever i could to survive the attack. then i would win. thats how i got the majority of my wins during the chief era. always liked natives best.

_________________
glow_worm, WooperOnALedge

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
avatar
glow
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 855
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 22
Location : New Bark Town

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by Whiski on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:56 am

glow wrote:there is a huge difference between owning someone and beating them. in that instance yes u did lose. no u did not get owned. i consider owning to mean killing someone before they can do much of anything in retaliation usually associated wit a quick rally kill. anyways i havent quite figured out how to make ur split work for me. i keep screwing it up. the day i started i was fine and it worked great but since that day ive struggled wit it. almost like i dont remember wat im supposed to do. yet i know exactly wat im supposed to do. there r times when it doesnt matter wat u do u will lose. in that game that i used the chief there wasnt much of anything i could do. he beat me in chicken and in iron and i was trying to get iron from his base. thus there was little to nothing i could do. sending more peons for resources jus gives me less peons for warriors in which he would win for having more warriors. i could make rock and have close to the same if not a lil more warriors than him however rock tends to die quicker and isnt as strong. i did make rock but it really wasnt enough. he still shouldve won even tho i made the chief. he simply made a mistake. im not gonna say im the best or anything. i am good. i dont expect to win all of my games. based off of my account glow_worm i only expect to win roughly 62% of my games. win 1617 and loss 982 (1 short of 2600, most recorded games on any account not restarted). obviously i do expect to win a little more than i lose. there is the getting better aspect and i am doing it. im using that split every game and testing out wat i need to do differently to make it work for me. one thing i noticed is i need to find a better spot/ build my armory much closer to resources than my original split based on having less peons getting me resources. its still a work in progress.

nobody is unstoppable. everybody loses. soon i will b the one wit the most losses. im less than 100 away. there is only one person who has over 1000 losses. adimara is the name i believe. 809 wins 1060 losses. 79 more and i will take that from her/him. (i feel like adimara would b a girl but mayb thats jus me). the person hasnt played a game since october 2011.

something id like to try is a chief sneak. people sneak wit warriors all the time. wouldnt b an unstoppable sneak if a chief came along? for native chief. say u attack the armory and warriors r coming out. the warriors will attack the chief not the warriors killing the armory. simple bait. or u could use the stinking stew and kill their warriors (and 1 or 2 of urs). Wit the viking chief u could stun the enemy when they try to kill ur sneak and while attacking the armory. wit native chief y not jus give em some lightning. they would never know wat hit their q. they would b damaged and get the red arrow but they wouldnt c who did it. jus a funny thought. i feel like sneaking has kinda died down. more head on fights. sneaking was always something i enjoyed. in the era of chiefs (as eagle said he LOVED his chiefs) my main option was to sneak around and kill their armory and do watever i could to survive the attack. then i would win. thats how i got the majority of my wins during the chief era. always liked natives best.

Can't even be bothered to read this Razz JK, but i feel that chiefs and towers are fine but when its comes to under 4 q's. That's when i get annoyed (it's fine when glow does 2 as he allows time for you to prepare, he doesn't attack instantly). But these are my feelings and opinions on the subjects brought up Razz
avatar
Whiski
Iron Warrior

Posts : 109
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-05-06
Age : 19
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by Dapianokid on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:23 pm

I can only handle so much of Glow's style of writing xD I can do a lot more of Epic's nice writing

I only hate chiefs cus I suck at them so much lol

_________________
This signature is unique.
avatar
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 537
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2011-05-25
Age : 19
Location : Look! Up in the trees!!

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by glow on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:31 am

Dapianokid wrote:I can only handle so much of Glow's style of writing xD I can do a lot more of Epic's nice writing

I only hate chiefs cus I suck at them so much lol

wat is wrong wit my writing?

_________________
glow_worm, WooperOnALedge

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
avatar
glow
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 855
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 22
Location : New Bark Town

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by Whiski on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:51 am

glow wrote:
Dapianokid wrote:I can only handle so much of Glow's style of writing xD I can do a lot more of Epic's nice writing

I only hate chiefs cus I suck at them so much lol

wat is wrong wit my writing?

YEAH DAP? What is wrong with glow's writing? Getting real tired of your shit...
avatar
Whiski
Iron Warrior

Posts : 109
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-05-06
Age : 19
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by Dapianokid on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:15 pm

Whiski wrote:
glow wrote:
Dapianokid wrote:I can only handle so much of Glow's style of writing xD I can do a lot more of Epic's nice writing

I only hate chiefs cus I suck at them so much lol

wat is wrong wit my writing?

YEAH DAP? What is wrong with glow's writing? Getting real tired of your  @#!*% ...

Nothing's wrong. It's just harder to read quickly Razz

Whiski, whatchyoo got with me

_________________
This signature is unique.
avatar
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 537
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2011-05-25
Age : 19
Location : Look! Up in the trees!!

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by Whiski on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:01 am

Dapianokid wrote:
Whiski wrote:
glow wrote:
Dapianokid wrote:I can only handle so much of Glow's style of writing xD I can do a lot more of Epic's nice writing

I only hate chiefs cus I suck at them so much lol

wat is wrong wit my writing?

YEAH DAP? What is wrong with glow's writing? Getting real tired of your  @#!*% ...

Nothing's wrong. It's just harder to read quickly Razz

Whiski, whatchyoo got with me

Gawd dap it was just a joke... Just backing up my pal glow is all Razz
avatar
Whiski
Iron Warrior

Posts : 109
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-05-06
Age : 19
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by Dapianokid on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:56 pm

Whiski wrote:
Dapianokid wrote:
Whiski wrote:
glow wrote:
Dapianokid wrote:I can only handle so much of Glow's style of writing xD I can do a lot more of Epic's nice writing

I only hate chiefs cus I suck at them so much lol

wat is wrong wit my writing?

YEAH DAP? What is wrong with glow's writing? Getting real tired of your  @#!*% ...

Nothing's wrong. It's just harder to read quickly Razz

Whiski, whatchyoo got with me

Gawd dap it was just a joke... Just backing up my pal glow is all Razz

Razz I didn't take it seriously bro Razz

_________________
This signature is unique.
avatar
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 537
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2011-05-25
Age : 19
Location : Look! Up in the trees!!

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by Whiski on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:02 pm

Dapianokid wrote:
Whiski wrote:
Dapianokid wrote:
Whiski wrote:
glow wrote:
Dapianokid wrote:I can only handle so much of Glow's style of writing xD I can do a lot more of Epic's nice writing

I only hate chiefs cus I suck at them so much lol

wat is wrong wit my writing?

YEAH DAP? What is wrong with glow's writing? Getting real tired of your  @#!*% ...

Nothing's wrong. It's just harder to read quickly Razz

Whiski, whatchyoo got with me

Gawd dap it was just a joke... Just backing up my pal glow is all Razz

:PI didn't take it seriously bro Razz

Ik, i was just kidding around Very Happy
avatar
Whiski
Iron Warrior

Posts : 109
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-05-06
Age : 19
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by Dapianokid on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:00 pm

This has been "A not really altercation"

_________________
This signature is unique.
avatar
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 537
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2011-05-25
Age : 19
Location : Look! Up in the trees!!

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by D e a t h y on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:07 am

I've noticed people (newer people) complaining about cheifs etc. as well. And not just in this game.. but in other online games as well. The newer community in ALL games I believe (the majority of the community, not everybody obviously) just have to find SOMETHING to complain about when they lose, whether it be lag.. a bad spot.. a cheif.. resources.. etc.

I think that even though they complain that we use cheifs.. I don't think it's the cheif that is really the issue. I think it's the fact that we've now got a better chance of winning, in a way that in their eyes seems unfair (just like a bad spot, lag etc.)

That's just how I see it, and I notice it on other popular online games that I've played for years as well. I mean 4+ years ago, nobody used to complain back then, it'd just be a game.. when loser loses, he'd just remake a new game and try again.. no excuses. Whereas now we're filling up with a newer more immature community Sad where EVERYONE wants to be #1, and they lose the 'point' of fun in the game :'(

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Posts : 199
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by Dapianokid on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Well, at the very least, it's super great that a new community is forming. I want more people, even if they need herding and riecting to get them to be a little bit more tolerable. Smile Bad people is still better than none peoplez.

Well, for instance: It's very easy, when you're not a good player, to simultaneously deny all possibility at cheating due to your inner belief that you know all there is to know and need to know to be the best, you're just unlucky, and also completely accuse somebody of cheating and feel justified that a certian lose you got was "unfair."

Chiefs are just as much a part of the game as the rest of the tactics. Therefore, I can make somebody seem a noob simply because they collect differently than I do if I get enough people to say the same thing, whether or not they believe it. I HATE it when somebody uses a chief on me, simply becuase I know better than if I werne't so lazy to not change my style that I could use it too and be a hella player.
I'mma start using chiefs.

_________________
This signature is unique.
avatar
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 537
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2011-05-25
Age : 19
Location : Look! Up in the trees!!

Back to top Go down

Re: chiefs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum