TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training in ALL areas!

5 posters

Go down

Training in ALL areas! Empty Training in ALL areas!

Post by EAGLE Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:20 am

I will be Training for the next couple of weeks! I will be showing ALL of my tactics, blocking techniques, building techniques, collection methods "Standard and Manually". I am in the process of learning all the keyboard shortcuts and will perfect them and teach those as well. I will even teach "cheif tactics".."Don't use them"..lol...Anyone who needs this info just PM me and we can set up a time to get on TT and train. I will leave nothing out so you guys will be just as good or better than me when were done with a little practice of the tactics. My goal is to get everyone to the point where ALL teams are fair and ALL 1v1's are hard to win! Noobs are gonna be PROS in about 2 weeks...Get RDY! EaG...

P.S...I have only been using the keyboard to collect and empty my q's and I'm soo much faster! It's SCARY! 4 hards aren't an issue at all anymore!
EAGLE
EAGLE
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Training in ALL areas! Empty Re: Training in ALL areas!

Post by glow Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:56 am

EAGLE wrote:
P.S...I have only been using the keyboard to collect and empty my q's and I'm soo much faster! It's SCARY! 4 hards aren't an issue at all anymore!

welcome to big boy building. Razz i been doing that for a long time. that was my advantage over everyone for a long time, well not anymore. annabeth taught it to me. she had been doing it for a while before me. u can empty all 4 q in roughly 3-4 seconds. i dont know bout u guys but i dont press anything on the right. like the icons. i have learned to use my keyboard for all of it. even memorized it. well all but for the second to bottom icon on the armory. the rally peons wit a resource. never really use it so i never learned to do it on the keyboard. im sure eagle will also show u how i build (i helped him wit it). im pretty sure it is the fastest way to build 4 q. i dont technically have proof but those who have played against can decide that. quite frankly i think id like to talk wit eagle bout things. pro to pro.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by EPIC_FAIL Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:49 am

Yo I'd love a typed copy of a lot of your stuff if possible, as I could probably use some of it in the guide!
EPIC_FAIL
EPIC_FAIL
Failure
Failure

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Especially if EPIC's going to finish his guide!! PLEASE DO SO

Pro to pro is always fun. EAGLE and I used to be equal when he was seriously rusty, but he's back to dominating lol
Dapianokid
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:41 am

can i organise a lesson please? Very Happy I WANT TO RELEARN ALL THE SHIT I TAUGHT YOU YEARS AGO CAUSE I'VE FORGOTTEN :'(

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:42 pm

EAGLE you owe Deathy that.
Dapianokid
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by EPIC_FAIL Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:44 am

Can I join in on this learning sesh? I think it's about time I get back into this game for real Wink
EPIC_FAIL
EPIC_FAIL
Failure
Failure

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:24 am

we'll be where we used to be in no time Very Happy

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down