TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

The Line!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Line!

Post by D e a t h y on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:35 am

http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1490312

I did the line 100% perfectly in this game somehow. 100 - 130 iron/chicken with 4q not a single break Very Happy so happy it worked for the first time in years hahahahah

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Re: The Line!

Post by Dapianokid on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:40 pm

That's impressive!

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:30 pm

D e a t h y wrote:http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1490312

I did the line 100% perfectly in this game somehow. 100 - 130 iron/chicken with 4q not a single break :Dso happy it worked for the first time in years hahahahah

by line i assume u mean rally? i can do that easy wit my 6 q. i call it the endless rally but i dont know that i did it wit 4 q much or at all.

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:34 pm

Yeah that, I've learnt how to do it with 5 consistently now, and maybe 2/5 games with 4q :')

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:36 pm

D e a t h y wrote:Yeah that, I've learnt how to do it with 5 consistently now, and maybe 2/5 games with 4q :')

ya the way ive done 5q recently ive been able to do it too. but it depends on the map and who i am playing.

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y on Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:00 am

nice nice Very Happy
hahaha i was vsing hards for like 3 hours straight trying to get 4q 100% right, and i FINALLY DID IT :')

excited to vs actual players now to see how effective it is compared to how i did it in the old days :O

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:28 am

D e a t h y wrote:nice nice Very Happy
hahaha i was vsing hards for like 3 hours straight trying to get 4q 100% right, and i FINALLY DID IT :')

excited to vs actual players now to see how effective it is compared to how i did it in the old days :O

how many hards did u fight?

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:03 pm

3, I'd wait 10-15 seconds to give them a big head start so it would simulate somebody trying to rush me. Man I remember the old days where I could beat 5 hards :'( now I can't even do 4 hahahaha

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:35 pm

D e a t h y wrote:3, I'd wait 10-15 seconds to give them a big head start so it would simulate somebody trying to rush me. Man I remember the old days where I could beat 5 hards :'( now I can't even do 4 hahahaha

the last time i tried i believe i beat 4. no idea how long ago it was. i always jus do the 6 way ffa and dick around. chances r people r getting better than me but eh i dont care.

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:43 pm

glow don't let us get better than you. I've learned a lot from playing with and against Deathy and Stoned. The infinite rally is a very fun tactic, but it's hard to do right. I figured it out and I've beaten 5 hards before on large 2 times, one with rally and one without, 4 hards is what I normally do.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:16 pm

Dapianokid wrote:glow don't let us get better than you. I've learned a lot from playing with and against Deathy and Stoned. The infinite rally is a very fun tactic, but it's hard to do right. I figured it out and I've beaten 5 hards before on large 2 times, one with rally and one without, 4 hards is what I normally do.

honestly i hate doing 5 hards against me and 4 hards against me... so obnoxious. i jus like to relax and dick around.

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:10 am

which you're very comfortable doing in a 1v1 Razz

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y on Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:31 am

sometimes its not about being #1, its about having fun Smile

but other times the only way to HAVE fun is to be #1 ;D time and a place for everything!

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:25 pm

D e a t h y wrote:sometimes its not about being #1, its about having fun Smile

but other times the only way to HAVE fun is to be #1 ;D time and a place for everything!

Exactly! thats y in ffa i always dick around cuz i dont expect to win. if i know im better than the other person ill dick around in a 1v1 to give myself a challenge and the other person a chance to win. however i usually always go for the w. unless it jus seems too easy.

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:49 pm

^_^

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content