TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Players..only list one person that's not you!

+3
glow
Whiski
EAGLE
7 posters

Go down

Best Players..only list one person that's not you! Empty Best Players..only list one person that's not you!

Post by EAGLE Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:14 am

Stoned aka Outlaw......I trained him up and now it takes serious effort to beat him! I think one day he will be the BEST...tbh..EaG
EAGLE
EAGLE
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Best Players..only list one person that's not you! Empty Re: Best Players..only list one person that's not you!

Post by Whiski Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:31 am

imo, i believe the best is Glow. I find it hard to beat most ppl but him the most of all. Recently, he has been amazing and always has been tbh Razz
Whiski
Whiski
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Best Players..only list one person that's not you! Empty Re: Best Players..only list one person that's not you!

Post by glow Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:33 pm

I would say Whiski. he is a great player and the other day we were like unstoppable together as a team. i think we were like 7-1 or something like that. the 1 was in a 3v3. we were beasting. it wasnt jus me. a few games i kept dying but he carried us through. Well Done Smile
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:06 pm

deathy/glow

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiski Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:30 pm

glow wrote:I would say Whiski. he is a great player and the other day we were like unstoppable together as a team. i think we were like 7-1 or something like that. the 1 was in a 3v3. we were beasting. it wasnt jus me. a few games i kept dying but he carried us through. Well Done Smile

Aww thanks man <3 I wouldn't say im too good but that means a lot Razz
Whiski
Whiski
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:29 pm

I would definitely have to be that one guy: EAGLE. Honestly, he's the hardest one to beat regularly. glow is probably BETTER at skill, but eag is honestly just unstoppabru for me. glow is easier for me jsut becuase of how our styles mesh together. But I'm not very good...although I've gotten better recently and people seem to praise me when I get on as an account nobody knows me as Razz

skyfall takes a close 2nd. Blue_pie needs to come back Sad and foxx needs to be more regular
Dapianokid
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Stoned is good but the one with the most potential is definately Mindfuck. He's absorbed what I've taught him like a sponge and is already in the top 10 in my opinion. And the kids only 13 years old.. If anybody has the most potential its him

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:42 pm

Mmm looks like I gotta show joker who's boss sometime this week  Twisted Evil 

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:53 pm

D e a t h y wrote:Stoned is good but the one with the most potential is definately Mindfuck. He's absorbed what I've taught him like a sponge and is already in the top 10 in my opinion. And the kids only 13 years old.. If anybody has the most potential its him

Ive never played him. It only works if he stays wit it. Chances r he will get bored and leave honestly. Teaching someone how to play is not nearly as effective as them learning on their own. I was playing some one (dont remember who) and he was following everything u taught him Deathy. Like straight to a nose and honestly he lost the games he played me because of it. I say that because he had a great spot in the beach. however following ur teachings he ran away from it and effectively lost both for him and his team. He needs to understand that everything u say is not correct. He needs to learn his own skills and how to evaluate the situation. He incorrectly evaluated it and it was the reason his team lost. In all honesty TT is jus analyzing wat is happening and reacting to it as best u can. He who reacts best wins.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:10 pm

I agree, I think it's important to build your own technique, but ONLY when you understand how to do the 'current best' techniques. I'm surprised he did that cause the main thing I emphasize on when training is that every map is different.. Therefore every tactic and every technique must be equally as different. Personal (back in 09) I would NEVER do the same thing 2 games in a row. Some games I'd play a line of death and win in 2mins, other games I'd just sit back and win via one attack with a cheif... A win is a win no matter HOW it's won. That's the difference between a good player.. And a great player. It's their ability to read the game and construct or recreate a tactic that suites that particular game. But what should come FIRST is the basics. Learning how to build properly.. Learning how to hotley properly.. Learning how to attack fast.. Defend well.. Use hills to your advantage.. How to use a cheif.. Etc etc. THAT is why that player that did exactly what I said against you glow, may have been the best thing to do FOR HIM. He may not have the ability that we have yet with the basics, and perhaps he needs to lose 100 games learning them first, before he builds his own.

Look at Bruce lee.. He was the best martial artist in the world for developing his own art, but we forget he couldn't have done it.. If he didn't spend years mastering every other martial art. Wink

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:27 am

D e a t h y wrote:I agree, I think it's important to build your own technique, but ONLY when you understand how to do the 'current best' techniques. I'm surprised he did that cause the main thing I emphasize on when training is that every map is different.. Therefore every tactic and every technique must be equally as different. Personal (back in 09) I would NEVER do the same thing 2 games in a row. Some games I'd play a line of death and win in 2mins, other games I'd just sit back and win via one attack with a cheif... A win is a win no matter HOW it's won. That's the difference between a good player.. And a great player. It's their ability to read the game and construct or recreate a tactic that suites that particular game. But what should come FIRST is the basics. Learning how to build properly.. Learning how to hotley properly.. Learning how to attack fast.. Defend well.. Use hills to your advantage.. How to use a cheif.. Etc etc. THAT is why that player that did exactly what I said against you glow, may have been the best thing to do FOR HIM. He may not have the ability that we have yet with the basics, and perhaps he needs to lose 100 games learning them first, before he builds his own.

Look at Bruce lee.. He was the best martial artist in the world for developing his own art, but we forget he couldn't have done it.. If he didn't spend years mastering every other martial art. Wink

valid point. ive learned wat i know through 1068 losses on glow_worm but wit those losses ive also accumulated some 1750 wins. wins come wit losses. on the account glow_worm i have far more experience than anybody else. Everything u said is true. The difference between a good player and a great player r simple and seem small but they mean heaven and earth.

I commented on him moving so far and his reply was "Deathy told me to" so i told him that was wrong. not that u were wrong but that he was going bout it wrong. I told him to analyze the situation then decide where to go.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:02 am

There's a time and a place for everything!

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:37 am

D e a t h y wrote:There's a time and a place for everything!

naturally. i have been playing him for like 10 games or so. they arent bad games. u getting on tonight? we gotta get some 1v1 going on. med and large. we should teach med again. i miss it... Sad Sad Sad
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:51 am

I have to relearn med again :'( and I can't tonight, waiting for my laptop to get repaired (it litterally exploded on me). Should be ready in 1-2 days

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:59 am

okay. keep me posted for when u can? sound good? i need to own u some ;P
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:44 am

I havn't played any of you guys in a long time, There was one person who rekd me one game, I think it was Stoned but I can't remember.

Also I got you on that title fix eagle Very Happy

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:10 am

If it was when you were on poopbutt it was me ;D but yess I'll let you know Smile

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:54 pm

OH! I think it was Wizard, whoever that is. I was reading Eagles post and the name rung a bell. Whoever that guy is he was pretty good.

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:06 pm

He is very good Very Happy but he has a big weakness, and that is he crumbles until pressure. We did like 5 or 6 1v1s and he won the first cause I was too patient Sad and the other games I just played the line of death and he wasn't very good at defending attacks from different angles, but yeah if he's new, he has a lot of potential Very Happy

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down