TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Why I love FFA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why I love FFA

Post by Foxx on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:36 pm

http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1491165

FFA allows one multiple chances at coming back in the game no matter what. I "died" in this one a few times, but if you find an isolated area, you claim it and rebuild. Fortunately, this one ended in a W.

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I love FFA

Post by D e a t h y on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:48 pm

That's exactly why I hate it ahahahaha

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:43 pm

exactly! thats really y i never assume ill win and i tend to play rather recklessly haha 2 q <3

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by EPIC_FAIL on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:46 am

1v1v1 is lame because it always becomes 2v1 or 1v1 and then one person just hoards. 4 person ffa is okay, but usually ends up in a similar situation of one person getting killed early and then the three person ffa scenario happening... however, 5 and 6 person ffas are some of the best games of TT, they're epic battles of rebuilding and sneaks and alliances and backstabbing and running ohhh it's so good Very Happy

Failure
Failure

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:48 pm

6 person FFA is the best kind of game. I remember a 4 hour one that began glow's memetastic "Mountain of Doom" and from there on he always claimed mountains becuase he won that game.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum