TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was digging up some random old TT Forum stuff :)

+3
glow
Foxx
D e a t h y
7 posters

Go down

Was digging up some random old TT Forum stuff :) Empty Was digging up some random old TT Forum stuff :)

Post by D e a t h y Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:25 am

Firstly, I just wanted you Glow to know that I voted for you Smile
http://oddlabs.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2638

Some things never change..
http://oddlabs.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2988
http://oddlabs.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2803

But yeah I found out that Mambo and Deadeye were the first 2 in 06 to start doing 2qs and everybody else copied them. I also learnt that leaf and Mambo were the first to start doing 3q on large in 06. And also found out for the first time that Hottsauce, Cassidy, iHustle and eClipz are actually all the same person...

It's like a library of TT's history in-bedded within them posts!

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Was digging up some random old TT Forum stuff :) Empty Re: Was digging up some random old TT Forum stuff :)

Post by Foxx Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:53 am

lmfaooo roaddogg was my brother ahahah

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Was digging up some random old TT Forum stuff :) Empty Re: Was digging up some random old TT Forum stuff :)

Post by glow Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:51 pm

haha Razz gee thanks for voting for me
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by EPIC_FAIL Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:29 pm

D e a t h y wrote:And also found out for the first time that Hottsauce, Cassidy, iHustle and eClipz are actually all the same person...

SOURCE?  Shocked 
EPIC_FAIL
EPIC_FAIL
Failure
Failure

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:42 pm

he said he was a few years ago. he came out and admitted it.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiski Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:29 am

glow wrote:he came out and admitted it.

You make it sound like he just came out the closet Very Happy
Whiski
Whiski
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:21 pm

in a way ya i guess he did haha Razz
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:39 pm

Razz he was hilarious.
Roaddogg <3

I'm sorry but sometimes EaG is annoying to even me, and I used to worship him. He constantly talks about who will be "xth best" when nobody cares about that. Like he has any kind of authority...
Dapianokid
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:58 pm

I still cant believe how my bro used to act on the forums lmfao

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Dapianokid wrote:He constantly talks about who will be "xth best" when nobody cares about that. Like he has any kind of authority...

In truth I do care about it :p right now I'm playing to be #1 again, or at least as good as I used to be in 09 (which probably won't be possible unless the average skill level improves).

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:42 am

the average skill lvl is higher than its ever been deathy lol

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:21 am

No it's not, not even close. Players in 08/09 were much better than they are today. I was MUCH faster and more flexible back then compared to now, yet back then there was a lot of tight competition for high spots on the top 10.. Where as now I'm sitting in 1st or 2nd spot and I'm not half the player I used to be :/

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:34 pm

Well, there may have been better people playing then compared to now, but a majority of ppl on back then were not good, It was so easy to make an account and go 10-0. Nowadays, everyone who gets on tt knows how to 4q and play closer to my and others' level.

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:12 pm

I guess thats right. the great players were much better than the great players of today. however because there were more players it was easier to go 10-0 simply if u didnt play any of the good players. I was better back then than i am now and i wasnt close to the top 10.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:13 pm

Yeah, im saying there were so many bad ppl it was easy to go 10-0 on diff ppl

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Yeah I agree with that

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:29 pm

My bit on the matter: The average skill level per player is higher today than it was 5 years ago becuase of the fact that almost everybody is awesome compared to the average regular of the past. The pros today tho aren't anywhere near as flexible as the pros of the past. We're all so regimented and predictable tehse days.
Dapianokid
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:17 pm

It's not that we're not flexible, it's more that it doesn't require anywhere near as much effort to win a game now than back then (in terms of pro's). We have nothing to look upto and aim towards. For example I used to look up to leaf and wanted to do what he did (and arguably I surpassed him) and that was why I go to that level. A few weeks ago Glow was the person that had the speed I didn't, so I looked up to him until I learnt that speed. But now that I have, I'm stuck with nobody to look upto :/. So that's why I'm trying to become the player I was back in 09 with my endless line, because it's something above me that I can aim for in order to take me to that previous level Very Happy and hopefully will be able to become something that other players can aim towards, just like I aimed towards leaf Smile

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:24 pm

that basically described everything. I used to look up to slowlearner but he quit and im better than him now. hence i jus dont care much anymore. honestly ive seen deathy and dap on and others and i jus havent really wanted to get on. i dont have much of any drive to play. like to play and lose to deathy or anything. i know everybody is getting better and r probably better than me. congrats. i simply dont have much of a drive to play and b good.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:23 am

I always try to be as good as I can but at this point, if anything, I'm just excited to play a 2v2 or 3v3 game. I learned the quarter hot keys and what not because I miss-click every 5 clicks on my laptop. I don't really care about skill level; since like we all agreed its about equal.

Personally I think the current level of play can be fun because I can start a game without worrying what the 'fairest' match up will be and I know that since we are all about equal i'll have to really try to outplay the enemy if I want to win.

If even 4 people are on chances are we are all decent at the game. The best part about this is you get to play with your friends Very Happy

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:33 am

Our community is amazing tbh. We're all mature and calm and bright, whereas most gaming communities are like: "L0L? Ur just mad cuz I own u, sit."

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down