TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone here?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone here? Empty Anyone here?

Post by DaShmoopy Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:25 pm

Hello! My name is DaShmoopy, or, others have known me as Haloman1221. Now, I'm not a veteran of TT2, but I've been playing it since before it was switched over to GameSamba, and I just wanted to know if anyone is still active around here. I'm not willing to put in the money to buy the game due to the lack of players (an account would be nice...Not to be a sandwich or anything) and so on.

So, I guess I'll be a guest for awhile now. <3 Anyone willing to play sometime? After TT2's passing.. :/ I'm just..  Sad all the time. Someone play with me ;b

DaShmoopy
Peon

Back to top Go down

Anyone here? Empty Re: Anyone here?

Post by D e a t h y Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:14 pm

There's a handful of us that still play. I can't for a little while due to irl circumstances, but whenever I want a game I just pm some of the other players on Facebook /Skype, and a couple of others come along as well when they see multiple players online. So perhaps getting in touch with the other players' social media of you can :p

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:09 pm

I haven't been on a while, been busy with school stuff and training. Maybe when i get more free time Smile

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum