TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Tribal Trouble League

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tribal Trouble League

Post by Rapture on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:17 pm

I see that I have made a slight error there deathly thanks! I didn't know that you also went under vvknap but what I do remember is that when I used to play vvknap he was easier to beat. Maybe you played on that username when you were rusty! Wink
Rapture
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by 007 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:42 pm

why firefoot is in 13 i think he is way better from what i remember.
and EAGLE?
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapture on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Okay thanks I moved some players up and included eagle!
Rapture
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:40 pm

I've always been vkknap, I just used to do "unorthodox" and sometimes stupid tactics just for fun on that account :p didn't really care whether I won or lost.

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:49 pm

Also I'm "Assassin" (was before I gave it to a friend who never used it)

Eclipz is Hottsauce

And I see the top more like this:
1. Deathy leaf hottsauce
2. glow leek chickenhawk

Don't actually remember playing rapture or morj so can't say where I'd fit you guys :/ but judging by old lists I'd say you're not quite at #1 Wink just my thoughts. And the rest of the list is a bit messy IMO, Example: mambo and deadeye are far too low.

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:11 am

And also Leek was "it" before, and for a long period than Vodka

And Kangaroo was chickenhawk (then somebody stole it when he quit and deleted it)

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapture on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:09 am

Thanks for the interesting insight deathly but some of your suggestions I would have to disagree with. Recalling back onto past days I remember it was I who trained dark[klaw], green_jello, assassin(original) and hottsauce, taught them epic skills such as multi-tower building, quick rushing, multi-armies and other special tactics!  Remember I was the leader of [Klaw] so I have trained many folks, if you learned a new skill or tactic it probably originated from myself, leaf, chickenhawk and koda - who invented 4-5 quarter tactic when we were all still using 3! - I'll admit I wasn't the best when it came to medium map but large on the other hand! You were lucky if you won and I was always the team-mate who bounced back after dyeing! Not to brag but please refrain from discrediting me and others on this deathy! lol Smile Ofcourse I will make the necessary adjustments!
Rapture
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapture on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:19 am

In regards to mambo & deadeye they were awesome on medium map for rushing but when it came to large map on the other hand they didn't survive very long! Also all the old members recall them being boosters! Just because their name was in the league page didn't necessarily mean they were good as there was many cheaters! It was I who contacted Sune about the error where players auto-gained league points on medium if the other player quitted instantly. So it got changed to 5 minutes to help avoid this which helped a lot if your team mate decided to quit on purpose or attack you. Remember many people had 2 accounts such as myself, deadeye_jr, glow_worm and leaf etc so it was common practice to go onto double/multi-screen and play as two players in a game. Most of which I controlled two characters vs two different people on large for more of a challenge but some people such as leaf as we all know used it to boost!
Rapture
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapture on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:37 am

There was an original assassin before he decided to quit before you became a member and he was one of the best. He went on to play age of empires instead. Yes I do believe that chickenhawk was kangaroo but he told me that he decided to delete it because someone requested to have the name as he never used it. Also e(clipz) was hottsauces brother as he had 3 allegedly and two accounts. Xena used to be sky then I took it briefly then two other different people, that's why I was unsure if I should have added that name as it wasn't anyone's main username. I used it myself for a joke pretending to be xena, I think Aura had it after me then someone else took it.
Rapture
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:22 am

Haha just saying don't remember vsing you :p, never said you were crap. How could if I don't remember?

I was the original Assassin. I was the first to create ALL my names, it was the one thing I made sure of.

Hottsauce lied about his brothers. He made a post about it before he quit, only ones that knew was Snipin and Leaf.

Now a bit a of a history lesson for you: old days everybody was stuck to 2q on med and 3 on large. Mambo, deadeye and leaf came along and started doing 3q med, 4 large. Idc if they boosted, close to every player has. I'm not ranking them on their league placings, but rather how difficult they were when I vsed them.

Also leaf had about 15 names by memory, not 2 haha. Could probably recall most of them too if you'd like.

And also it got changed to 60secs, not 5mins I'm pretty sure :p.

Lastly, leaf never EVER did 5q on large. Early days he did 3, then practiced for with mambo and deadeye (who were both close friends) to do 4, then stayed at 4. Leaf and I became friends, added him on Skype and we'd msg eachother for the occasional 1v1. Our last fights is where I would do 5q and beat his 4, and he'd be like "hmm maybe I should try 5" when in reality 5q is equal to 4q but slower (unless you're really slow at getting thingies out). So after trying 5q for a bit and realising that, he stayed at 4q (and so do I any MOST other greats).

Not meant to offend you, but your history is quite off Razz.

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:19 pm

Now the list is all kinds of weird hahahaha

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by 007 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:19 am

THE TOP 1 SHOULD BE LIKE THIS  deathy ,Rapture,Glow_worm, and EAGLE maybe ?
and firefoot , stoned and others on rank 2
3 dap ,whiski,m@tro, aztec_peon, chickenhawk and  other players
4 foxx, exiled,leaf and other players
5 +HEX+Triple_H ,*sigh*,slowlearner, wolf_link,and others

i think maybe it should be like this?
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by EPIC_FAIL on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Rapture wrote:... taught them epic skills such as multi-tower building, ...

Honestly this is why I could never stand playing you Mad

(Edit: no offense or anything, but I just hated games that got all 'towered up'. Made them into 4-hour grinds where maps would become barren and you'd essentially have to squeeze your opponent to death or wait for one person to become impatient enough to quit. If there ever is a reboot of TT1 I will always advocate for the nerfing of towers)

Failure
Failure

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:10 pm

007 wrote:THE TOP 1 SHOULD BE LIKE THIS  deathy ,Rapture,Glow_worm, and EAGLE maybe ?
and firefoot , stoned and others on rank 2
3 dap ,whiski,m@tro, aztec_peon, chickenhawk and  other players
4 foxx, exiled,leaf and other players
5 +HEX+Triple_H ,*sigh*,slowlearner, wolf_link,and others

i think maybe it should be like this?

I like this system of ranking better. Rank us by our general skill level group, rather than individually.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:39 pm

Me dapianokid and whiski are roughly the same level.. but we're definitely not 3rd xD

Also 007, who are you? Thought you were smokey.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:52 pm

I like being 3rd Neutral

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:49 am

Dapianokid wrote:I like being 3rd Neutral
Dap, look at the people below us. No way are we close to them haha

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y on Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:10 am

This honestly has to be one of the worst lists I've seen in a while haha

Obviously Dap should be first... How do you even get that wrong?

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:02 pm

D e a t h y wrote:This honestly has to be one of the worst lists I've seen in a while haha

Obviously Dap should be first... How do you even get that wrong?

*zeroth, you can be first. First is just derogatory xD

I don't know how else to respond to that list lmao

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:58 pm

EPIC_FAIL wrote:
Rapture wrote:... taught them epic skills such as multi-tower building, ...

Honestly this is why I could never stand playing you Mad

(Edit: no offense or anything, but I just hated games that got all 'towered up'. Made them into 4-hour grinds where maps would become barren and you'd essentially have to squeeze your opponent to death or wait for one person to become impatient enough to quit. If there ever is a reboot of TT1 I will always advocate for the nerfing of towers)

i would vote for having an optional game style. u can make games that allow towers implying u can build towers or not thats ur choice. or no towers games in which towers will b disabled and cannot b built at all.

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:06 pm

That sincerely is one of the worst lists I've ever seen lol. No offense to either of you M@tro or Whiski but I remember backhanding you back in the day <3. Btw I was Smoke. God I miss this game.
Exiled
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Exiled wrote:That sincerely is one of the worst lists I've ever seen lol. No offense to either of you M@tro or Whiski but I remember backhanding you back in the day <3. Btw I was Smoke. God I miss this game.
YES WE KNOW. If I had created the list you'd be top 3 easily. I miss ya man Very Happy

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum