TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

I love you all.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I love you all.

Post by Dapianokid on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:14 pm

So much so, that I sometimes get very hyped for perhaps rebuilding the game. I am most likely capable. but I lose motivation because of the lack of people seeming to be willing to play if I DO rebuild it. or I think that you'll play again for a week and leave like always happened to me. I got so lonely during the dark months. I don't wanna work if it means more loneliness. all of that work for nothing is a huge turnoff.

That being said, if people did motivate me into being convinced, I'd do it.

Everybody post their Skype here. I went to have messages on Skype saying you really would like to play again often and for an indefinite period of time.

I am Dapianokid (Ian Moore) on Skype.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Re: I love you all.

Post by glow on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:38 pm

id try to play but i cant promise. i dont have skype.

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:07 pm

I'd play 100%. Think I already have you on Skype, but if not: Pan1c.Pk

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:59 pm

I BALEVE I CAN FLI

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by EPIC_FAIL on Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:29 pm

jlambs is my Skype.

If you really can reconstruct this game, I'd say DOOO IT. I think the future lies within Steam Greenlight if we are to ever get a 'commercial' release of this going again, and it would have to be f2p but I don't think anyone really wants to attempt to make money off of the game now anyway..? Otherwise we'd have to do a completely new version if it were going to be a profit thing, as per Sune's unwillingness to license it out without paying off Oddlabs' debt first.

BUT IMAGINE A FREE-TO-PLAY COPY ON STEAM. Everyone from everywhere would flock!

Failure
Failure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum