TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Map Fixer(s)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Map Fixer(s)

Post by Vodka on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:46 pm

his name is THE_GAME!!!!! and his friend ALWHASH was in on it too. heres the game http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1371874
the map was fixed so it was the size of about a medium island only it was disformed. now it was me and a hard vs the_game and alwhash and they were rite next to me they peon rushed me and i didnt even have time to build so i killed half of alwash's peons i only had lik 5 peons left so i ran to the ai who was already attackign them adn then build a base and finsihed them (the ai was stupid and attacked where they had been lik 2 mins ago lol) anyway then after they were pissed so they were liked "vodka is gay" and then it got wierd/funny just ask hope he was there. they were lik "imma fuck u vodka", "go fuck ur mother and father (spelled wrong)" and some other wierd shit. rofl anyway they r both noobs and watch out for fixed maps im warning u all

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Re: Map Fixer(s)

Post by Mr. Dyson on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:53 am

If people lose to games, they start swearing and stuff. I don't know how swearing is going to help you win.
Mr. Dyson
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:26 am

yea well these guys were quite strange just as hope, he was there.

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by *sigh* on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:05 am

whats a fixed map??
*sigh*
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:58 am

Vodka wrote:his name is THE_GAME!!!!! and his friend ALWHASH was in on it too. heres the game http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1371874
the map was fixed so it was the size of about a medium island only it was disformed. now it was me and a hard vs the_game and alwhash and they were rite next to me they peon rushed me and i didnt even have time to build so i killed half of alwash's peons i only had lik 5 peons left so i ran to the ai who was already attackign them adn then build a base and finsihed them (the ai was stupid and attacked where they had been lik 2 mins ago lol) anyway then after they were pissed so they were liked "vodka is gay" and then it got wierd/funny just ask hope he was there. they were lik "imma fuck u vodka", "go fuck ur mother and father (spelled wrong)" and some other wierd shit. rofl anyway they r both noobs and watch out for fixed maps im warning u all
ALWHASH AND THE_GAME!!!! are Hex, but hex is letting his friend play on his account aswell.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:40 am

rofl they r so stupid

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Vodka wrote:rofl they r so stupid
They might be stupid but Hex is good. O_o

Chicken Warrior