TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Dear EAGLE (READ CUNT)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dear EAGLE (READ CUNT)

Post by Deathy on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:11 am

Dear EAGLE/Pub/Joker
Firstly:
Your a Cunt.

Secondly:
Stop bragging about "how you beat me!" (you didnt), "how i quit the game!" (i was winning and then Dced.. who quits when they're winning?), "how i'm so much better than everybody else!.. just shut the fuck up, get a life, get some fucking riends and go play some other game that you accually enjoy. all you are doing is pissing people off, and making ENEMIES. So FUCK OFF.

Thirdly:
Stop acting as if your a fucking GOD of TT. You started playing later than most of the ppl on this forum. And yet you say "I invented your tactics!" WTF is that suppost to mean? your not LEAF, your not MAMBO, your not HOTTSAUCE, your not DEADEYE, and your certainly not ME. We are the ones that created YOUR tactics.. Leaf/Mambo started the 3Q on med, Hottsauce and Deadeye pretty much perfected it. Me and Leaf started the 4Q on large, Me, Hottsauce and Leaf are the ones who perfected it. You are just another player, without any fucking balls. Know your place..

Finally:
What is up with all the 0 - 0s accounts you make? are you really scared to show other players that you've lost a game? you said in one of your posts "Deathy is scared to lose because of his reputation!" Fuckin WAKE UP! I have over 250 loses on only ONE of my accounts. I dont have a reputation of "Not losing any games!" I have a reputation of being a good player and a good person. So grow up, get some balls, and act like a person, not a FUCKING coward.

Oh and this (Only a small list of the HUGE amount of games of me beating joker overtime). - Know your place Joker, and stay they're or FUCK OFF
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1157553
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1157546
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1157543
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1157546
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1157541
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1157540
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1157538
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1157536
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1157534
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1157532
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1157526
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1037668
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1037664
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1037659
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1037652
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1037638
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1037645
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1037652
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=809812
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=809802
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=809796
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=808663
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=808142

Only game i Found that he beat me (I might be wrong, they're is alot of games)
http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=808137

Sincerly Deathy Smile

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Posts : 216
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear EAGLE (READ CUNT)

Post by shadows on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:22 am

eagles bin told lol!
avatar
shadows
Iron Warrior

Posts : 153
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

rc

Post by Spice on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:58 am

LOL.
ok, first of all, i never seen eagle really brag much but if i did, i would say just ignore it, if you can face firefoot bragging all day, you can face eagle.

not to be mean or anything deathy, but if you were a good player youd ignore what he says and prove him wrong.

and i agree at the "finally" part.


stop making new accounts all the time, only proves how much more shitty you are.


a person isnt respected because he says he can beat everyone



P.S. you spelled it "riends" instead of friends on the first paragraph


and to prove it, why dont you guys play 5 1v1s on a large map, 1 person will watch....
and deathy, if your connection is sucky, i think thats it, try go over to a cafe or somthing.




and like how you put "Sincerely, Deathy" like nothing just happened lol.


o and one more thing, Why do you play this game?

i want you to think about that ^^
.
avatar
Spice
Iron Warrior

Posts : 204
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 1005

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear EAGLE (READ CUNT)

Post by Deathy on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:45 am

1. he ALWAYS brags, when DOESNT he brag.. hes been bragging for 4 Years
2. I have ignored him for 3 1/2 Years, and i've proved him wrong MANY times
3. I would love to play 5 1v1s.. but GL getting him to vs me (my connection is fine now)
4. Sarcasm?
5. Cuz its fun

6. I did think about it, and i don't feel like i said anything wrong

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Posts : 216
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear EAGLE (READ CUNT)

Post by Vodka on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:47 am

this is just like the debate 2 or 3 years ago. i was reading the old forum last month and i stumbled across like 100 posts between eagle and deathy debating whos better. personally IDK whos better!! cuz ive only 1v1ed deathy twice (once it was 5 secs into the game and his screen froze) and the other he won. ive 1v1ed pub (eagle) twice and he won btu i mean i dont think he was tryign thtas y it was kinda close. so idk whos better!

_________________
Vodka, Quarantine, Pumpkin, Red, BlueVelvet, it, Panic, buckeye, iHybrid, hawkeye, Toxic, leak, Gladiator, Splinter
avatar
Vodka
Chieftain

Posts : 1343
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 20
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear EAGLE (READ CUNT)

Post by alm505 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:10 am

Deathy wrote:We are the ones that created YOUR tactics.. Leaf/Mambo started the 3Q on med, Hottsauce and Deadeye pretty much perfected it. Me and Leaf started the 4Q on large, Me, Hottsauce and Leaf are the ones who perfected it.

nobody create others tactics , everybody have his own tactics that he's good at , 4Q & 3Q isn't tactics '-_- , it's just number of building . tactics depend on the way he get his army & attack with it & how to use of his chief. u can't call number of building tactics .... otherwise all TT player have same tactics >.>. + if he using ur tactic & could beat u it,s mean he's better than u when he beat u in ur own tactic while u should be the best in it.

at least why you guys keep worry about who is the best , who is a bad player & who is a good player ?? it's just a game nobody will keep wining forever & nobody losing forever . it's not really matter that old player have to be better than new player because after 6-7 months u can get most of things in game then some wont be able to be better even if they play 4-5 years after .
avatar
alm505
Rock Warrior

Posts : 73
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-07

http://play.tribaltrouble2.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear EAGLE (READ CUNT)

Post by Deathy on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:03 am

oh my goodness.. i coudnt care less what ppl think about me and eagle.. i just want eagle to stop lieing, bragging, and pissing me, and everybody off.

and i have played eagle many many maaany times, i know for %100 fact i am better, and idc what anybody says.. but i honestly dont CARE about it either, its not important.. and where i said "we are the ones that created your tactics" that was aimed at eagle, not everybody, they are the ppl that trained him.

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Posts : 216
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear EAGLE (READ CUNT)

Post by Vodka on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:56 am

and alm if u do invent the 4q build it is a tactic. its a "building tactic"

_________________
Vodka, Quarantine, Pumpkin, Red, BlueVelvet, it, Panic, buckeye, iHybrid, hawkeye, Toxic, leak, Gladiator, Splinter
avatar
Vodka
Chieftain

Posts : 1343
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 20
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear EAGLE (READ CUNT)

Post by Aztec on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:17 pm

When he says 4q tactics i think he is talking about the way they build it, the fastest way.

EAGLE really needs to stop making the 0-0 accounts, its really the only reason he still bothers me because, this is coming right from what Deathy said earlier, if you play him and beat him, then he denies being EAGLE, but if you play him and lose then he is like "HAHAHAHAHAHA I BEAT YOU IM EAGLE"

and Spice, EAGLE's bragging is a LOT worse. I can just call fire a noob and we move on, but EAGLE will PM in game and bother you.

I like what alm said "Nobody will keep winning forever and nobody will keep losing forever" you have ACCEPT that this is going to be true. No one can win every single game, EAGLE cannot accept this obviously because he makes 0-0 profiles constantly and never keeps one for more than 20 games because HE CANT ACCEPT LOSSES. EAGLE, you will probably NEVER get a profile as good as EAGLE again unless you play guests and new players.

No one likes losing you just have to deal with it, i have 5 accounts with over 150 wins they have around 40-70 losses. Did you guys know that some of those profiles started out negative? I just didnt care about losing, ITS A PART OF THE GAME. if i remake a profile everytime i lose i would be NOWHERE which is where you are now EAGLE.

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 723
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 21

http://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear EAGLE (READ CUNT)

Post by glow on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:08 pm

i would never have gotten 1000+ wins on glow_worm. i have over 700 losses. i admit i did re make it, once. but since then i havent ever. sprite was negative, after going like 2-15 against fire and n/a wit moon as my team mate. but now its positive. ur record means nothing, its how u play that matter. a record isnt u. u r u. no1 here will judge some1 for their record, at least no1 should. and moon play as one dam prof 4 a while. u make a new name every single day. y dont u jus play on moonlight 4 a while? its a great name. look at slowlearners record 4 example 1060-950. he has had the acc since he first started tt, he has never restarted it. it shows the unfair games he has played and the ones when he was a noob. but he always stuck wit it. it doesnt tell the whole story. the only reason i havent gotten more than 1 acc over 100 wins is bc i can never find 1 i really like. but now i have, sprite

_________________
glow_worm, WooperOnALedge

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
avatar
glow
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 855
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 22
Location : New Bark Town

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear EAGLE (READ CUNT)

Post by Vodka on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:50 pm

ik same like ill get to 50 wins then ill think of a bad ass name and then ill play on that file but imma b playing on Red alot now. and when i was Xtreme i was 5-9! i ended up 30-14!

_________________
Vodka, Quarantine, Pumpkin, Red, BlueVelvet, it, Panic, buckeye, iHybrid, hawkeye, Toxic, leak, Gladiator, Splinter
avatar
Vodka
Chieftain

Posts : 1343
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 20
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear EAGLE (READ CUNT)

Post by Christopher Swindell on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Deathy posted a lot of games from years ago? Post a game that u won from this year? Recently? You cant! But I have 3 that I can post! So shut up u stupid noob and face me and stop lieing that ur cpu freezes until u start losing..N/A get off of Deathy's dick, He controlls you..Get your own idenity! Thanks Spice...We all know that Im better and I own DEATHY NOW! Present Tense! Deathy was good in the past but now he's a noob to me, just to be honest! And Deathy is u invented tactics, its funny how u cant beat anyone on these list..Chickenhawk, Me, Hottsauce, leaf...ALL OWN YOU!Fuckin Noob! Good Day everyone..P.S..N/A if u beat someone, guess what u didnt play me! N/A I beat u a while ago and i came on recently and beat u 4-1! Look up the games! They defend deathy like his bitch when he loses, ever think that everytime he loses something freezes? Yet he plays all day everyday and most dont? Think about it..For Deathy suck a dick u silly NOOb!
avatar
Christopher Swindell
Rock Warrior

Posts : 85
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear EAGLE (READ CUNT)

Post by Aztec on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:57 pm

EAGLE wrote:N/A if u beat someone, guess what u didnt play me!

thats your problem you cant accept a loss because it WAS you but your psychotic mind convinced itself that you didnt lose. You are the most self absorbed arrogant narcissistic person i have ever known. You have mental problems obviously because you think you have a brother and you think your two different people.

and Deathy doesn't control me, we are friends you should try getting some because you have NEVER had one.

EAGLE wrote:.Chickenhawk, Me, Hottsauce, leaf...

i like how you try to seem good by putting yourself in this list. well YOUR NOT you suck at this game, your strategy is shit anyone with a fucking brain could do it; save up an army and get a chief Ooh so hard and skillful to pull off. You don't do anything but that, i can kill you with 30 guys because you build so fucking slow. I dont even want to start on 2v2s and 3v3s you are the WORST team player ive sever seen, most everyone here has had a moment where them and a noob beat 2 good people, you will NEVER have that moment because you are shit and dont know the first thing about team playing. When me and Deathy build towers around you its because its funny, you clearly dont know what a friend is so i wouldn't expect you to know why we do stuff like that.

EAGLE wrote:Thanks Spice...We all know that Im better and I own DEATHY NOW!

thats not what he was implying.


for the record eagle, you can either fuck off, or gtfo my forum

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Posts : 723
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 21

http://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear EAGLE (READ CUNT)

Post by Christopher Swindell on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:14 pm

im a fucking loser
avatar
Christopher Swindell
Rock Warrior

Posts : 85
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear EAGLE (READ CUNT)

Post by Deathy on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 pm

i give up.. ur head is just a big fucking brick eagle.

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Posts : 216
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

rc

Post by Spice on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 am

EAGLE wrote:Deathy posted a lot of games from years ago? Post a game that u won from this year? Recently? You cant! But I have 3 that I can post! So shut up u stupid noob and face me and stop lieing that ur cpu freezes until u start losing..N/A get off of Deathy's dick, He controlls you..Get your own idenity! Thanks Spice...We all know that Im better and I own DEATHY NOW! Present Tense! Deathy was good in the past but now he's a noob to me, just to be honest! And Deathy is u invented tactics, its funny how u cant beat anyone on these list..Chickenhawk, Me, Hottsauce, leaf...ALL OWN YOU!Fuckin Noob! Good Day everyone..P.S..N/A if u beat someone, guess what u didnt play me! N/A I beat u a while ago and i came on recently and beat u 4-1! Look up the games! They defend deathy like his bitch when he loses, ever think that everytime he loses something freezes? Yet he plays all day everyday and most dont? Think about it..For Deathy suck a dick u silly NOOb!


ok, ill say this, to me and to everyone else, your a dick until you play deathy 5 1v1s on EAGLE

other then that. your the one whose sucking dick, if you werent such a coward, play him on eagle.


like they say, your all talk but you dont show sht.
avatar
Spice
Iron Warrior

Posts : 204
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 1005

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear EAGLE (READ CUNT)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum