TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Good Games

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Good Games

Post by Hope on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:17 pm

Hope wrote:http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1471191 2v1..

guest was prettyy good even tho he rushed me in the start -.-

silosoco killed my armory i rebuilt and pulled the win off ;D

rematch http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1471194
Hope
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:01 pm

http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1469549 - What the heck happened here!?

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:24 pm

1v1.. the whole game he said how he's so "good" and that im "rusty and i cant beat him" then said when he almost killed me that he wasn't trying hard.. lol i gained control and blocked his resources and won the game... after the game he said he wasn't even trying that he was going "easy" cause im so "rusty" well i beat him and here's the game http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1471341
Hope
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:23 pm

i was watching the game aura lol i bet on thunder to win and i was wrong lol but it was a 1v1

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:29 am

http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1471792

it was crazy

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:53 pm

Vodka wrote:http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1471792

it was crazy
Hoe N/A won is by... well let's start of from the start... There was 5 players, cow killed me so I moved, glow died so he moved, eventually when I went to attack cow vodka killed me, but glow for some reason saved my peons (<3), so I ran across the map to build but every time I tried to build cow would just destroy it. Then glow left making it 4 players (well 3 cuz I didn't have a base), then BOOM N/A strikes cow wiping him out, then went for vod and somehow killing him.

The only think I didn't understand was, surely n/a's army would be virtually dead after killing cow, yet he had more than you vodka?

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:27 pm

didn't N/A have like 130 chicken? I barely had any the whole game -.- vodkas chicken and chief was too mch for my iron to handle. then I went and made 2 q and chilled. but I had to leave for work so I couldn't finish it. N/A woulda won regardless. I didn't have anything in my secluded beach Sad anyways it doesn't surprise me he won. i saw the chicks coming out before I left and in the stats he had 152 chicken while the next highest was 78 or something. I didn't actually check mine.

it was a funny game. i had a wonderful spot for iron. Cow killed aura while vodka killed N/A and I jus chilled and let N/A and aura build behind me. then vodka attacked me and killed me. cow killed him. I ran between aura and N/A and built. then we collectively went after cow. and vodka (after lots of running and dying and rebuilding) killed aura. then I killed his warriors. then I left. idk wat happened after that. SHOULDA 2 Q FROM THE BEGINNING!!! if I make 2 q in FFA I've won like 7 of the 10 ffas that I've done it in.

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:30 pm

To be honest... I'm never gonna do a ffa again. Unless it's on a small 6 way ffa.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:12 pm

ahhhh ffa's.. how i hate them Sad

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:12 pm

lol its fun every1 once in a while i made the mistake of trying to do too much and dominate the game. I killed N/A to start, Cow (aka dilla) killed aura, cow attacked glow i followed up and killed glow then i tried to kill dilla and therefore i would probably win, instead i grossly underestimated cow's army and i died shortly, for the next 5 mins i was running and dying until N/A came to the rescue! and scared cow's army with his 100 iron and 50 rock and chief. Meanwhile glow and aura rebuilt on the beach right next to n/a and eventually me. idk y dilla didnt attack but he didnt until later when aura came at him and lost most his army, i attacked aura and killed him (short of a few peons) glow attacked my army adn we both lost our armies, glow we kinda screwed cuz he had a bad spot and i had alot of resources, dilla killed my armory fucking me over. Now at this point n/a has been chilling for lik 10 mins im kinda in a alliance with him cuz he saved me and stuff. ultimately glow and aura send their remeining forces at dilla and n/a announces he has 130 chicken, im like fuck!
I thought about sneaking his armory in time but i didnt have the troops, so basially he killed me and dilla was just about dead and he won Very Happy the end

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:20 pm

btw cow never attacked me. it was jus u. we were all jus sitting there waiting and then u sent ur army at me.

I feel I do my best in FFA when I don't take it seriously (a.k.a. 2q)

Mew used Mega Punch!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bouncebounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:11 pm

I never go into a free for all with 5 or 6 people and expect to win. It just happens.

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

http://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:37 pm

Aztec wrote:I never go into a free for all with 5 or 6 people and expect to win. It just happens.

any FFA wit any amount of people I don't expect to win so that after it I can't b disappointed when/if I lose. it's the times that I shouldve won that irritates me... like the game the other day. if my chief had stewed when I said and their wasn't a delay I wouldve won -.- it jus irritates me that I screwed it up

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Bad Spots + 2 Cheifs (us) vs Good Spots + 1 Cheif (them)

Very Happy! epic game

http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1471994

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:41 am

Vodka wrote:lol its fun every1 once in a while i made the mistake of trying to do too much and dominate the game. I killed N/A to start, Cow (aka dilla) killed aura, cow attacked glow i followed up and killed glow then i tried to kill dilla and therefore i would probably win, instead i grossly underestimated cow's army and i died shortly, for the next 5 mins i was running and dying until N/A came to the rescue! and scared cow's army with his 100 iron and 50 rock and chief. Meanwhile glow and aura rebuilt on the beach right next to n/a and eventually me. idk y dilla didnt attack but he didnt until later when aura came at him and lost most his army, i attacked aura and killed him (short of a few peons) glow attacked my army adn we both lost our armies, glow we kinda screwed cuz he had a bad spot and i had alot of resources, dilla killed my armory fucking me over. Now at this point n/a has been chilling for lik 10 mins im kinda in a alliance with him cuz he saved me and stuff. ultimately glow and aura send their remeining forces at dilla and n/a announces he has 130 chicken, im like fuck!
I thought about sneaking his armory in time but i didnt have the troops, so basially he killed me and dilla was just about dead and he won Very Happy the end
Yeh, you killed me when I went to attack cow. But glow saved me, sort of, lol.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:09 pm

I did my best I could. idk y vodka attacked u...

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:15 pm

glow_worm wrote:I did my best I could. idk y vodka attacked u...
Rofl, don't feel bad: you saved me... and you're not on my team. I think that's kind enough. And yeh, idk why vod went for me when there was 3 other players he could of gone for. Lol.

Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 pm

cuz ur army was out attacking dilla. i didnt wanna attack n/a cuz he saved me and glow had to go soon so i knew that was a waste. i figured dilla would b weak and ur base was exposed so im liek hmm y not

Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:41 pm

http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1472075

this was one odd game. I spent half of it messing wit my dog... he kept barking to go outside and coming in -.- hence I did virtually nothing. I attacked once, killed liquid. then had no peons to survive. idk how but cow killed loser but somehow died after? no clue how. then while I wasn't paying attention Gainer died... it was confusing to me as I spent (as I said before) half of it not looking at my computer. when he came in I had to start his mini bath while my sister was yelling... jus bleh. awful game at least for me

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:25 pm

me and sigh's complete DOMINATION! http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1472185
Hope
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Hope wrote:me and sigh's complete DOMINATION! http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1472185

sigh was telling me bout it. she said and I quote "Dude it was so much fun! Hope and I won Very Happy" lol sorry I missed it. parents were home so I couldn't get one Sad

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:53 pm

that game looks exciting ;D

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:52 pm

it was an amazing game haha <3
Hope
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:22 am

sighs back or sumtin?

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:00 am

Foxx wrote:sighs back or sumtin?

sounds like she is back. i talked to her a few times and she has been on tt the past few days and potentially going to b on more. especially when summer hits

Mew used Mega Punch!
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum