TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bek isn't back and i think nobody else is either

+3
glow
SnIpIn_OuT
Deathy
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

bek isn't back and i think nobody else is either - Page 2 Empty Re: bek isn't back and i think nobody else is either

Post by Aztec Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:39 pm

glow wrote:this is getting really annoying really fast... I don't care at all wat the truth is, jus leave it alone. I thought I locked one of em, I guess I either didn't or someone unlocked it. either way, I think this is pointless and a waste of time. who the hell cares wat is really happening. they r back or aren't, the point is to have fun. u don't like him then don't talk to him. big whoop. no I'm not putting this on Deathy, I trust his judgement however it doesn't matter to me whether he is right or not.

I unlocked it. People need to vent. But I WILL figure something out soon if we cannot all get along.

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

bek isn't back and i think nobody else is either - Page 2 Empty Re: bek isn't back and i think nobody else is either

Post by glow Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Aztec wrote:
glow wrote:this is getting really annoying really fast... I don't care at all wat the truth is, jus leave it alone. I thought I locked one of em, I guess I either didn't or someone unlocked it. either way, I think this is pointless and a waste of time. who the hell cares wat is really happening. they r back or aren't, the point is to have fun. u don't like him then don't talk to him. big whoop. no I'm not putting this on Deathy, I trust his judgement however it doesn't matter to me whether he is right or not.

I unlocked it. People need to vent. But I WILL figure something out soon if we cannot all get along.

ah. I remembered locking it, wasn't sure who unlocked it. I trust u knew wat u were doing. I was jus trying to prevent this by simply saying it's pointless and blocking the forum. however I don't think we can block pm'sor even c them. can we N/A?
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:19 am

why do you need to block pms? i've never pmed him and he's never pmed me o.O

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by SnIpIn_OuT Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:37 am

Deathy never PM'ed me! I was saying I'm tired of the messaging through this topic...Lets just lock these pointless topics that ate getting no where and just have GG's on TT

SnIpIn_OuT
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:18 pm

o my bad I thought that's wat u said. nevermind. although I am curious to c if we could like completely block 2 people from each other. hmmm
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:44 pm

There's no way to do that lol, we would have to be creative...

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:06 am

ah. jus wondered. thought it would b interesting if u could. could mess wit lots of people
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:24 am

lol yeah would be hilarious haha

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2