TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Warrior

3 posters

Go down

One Warrior Empty One Warrior

Post by glow Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:42 pm

do u have faith in ur warriors? how bout a one warrior challenge. each side picks one warrior (iron or rock, no chicken, it's too powerful) and battle each other. whichever warrior wins wins the game. in other words that battle is the game. the loser must quit. personally I would love to do this and have b4.

if say one side massively wins a game. I would vote doing the one warrior method. one warrior from each team ( not player) goes against one ofthe other teAm. losers quit. I've done it b4. I've been on top and quit but also been on bottom and won. I think it is a challenge, mostly based on luck. I will always choose to use my rock warriors because they r beasts! <3 no matter the challenge.

in full on battles between me and N/A I believe we settled at my rock and chicken r better than his and his peons and iron r better than mine. each battle was 250 vs 250. they were fun. I'd b happy to domit wit anyone (: I like em haha
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

One Warrior Empty Re: One Warrior

Post by SnIpIn_OuT Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:39 am

I'm down...But one warrior seems like it would be really random

SnIpIn_OuT
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:23 pm

SnIpIn_OuT wrote:I'm down...But one warrior seems like it would be really random

personally I like it like that. random makes it different. even if someone is better than u can still get a w. also anybody up for 250 vs 250? I always enjoy those (:
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:45 pm

I'm curious what the actual hit values are on each warrior.

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum