TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Boosting 101)

+4
EAGLE
Aztec
Vodka
.:firefoot:.
8 posters

Go down

(Boosting 101) Empty (Boosting 101)

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Boosting sucks! If you boost You suck! The great players earned their points! Firefoot was boosting today! Hope was also being boosted! These players are winning like 100 points every 2 minutes! This is ashamed and I am ashamed to be one of the old heads that had to watch this! I called some of my friends..."The best players alive" and they said this is exactly why they stopped playing! The league means nothing anymore! 90 percent of the league sucks! So from now on when you see a person with a high ranking!Just play them because the probably suck anyways! This message is from a pissed of VERY old player whos has one of the HIGHEST accounts in the league without boosting and it was passed by boosters!SMH!

Back to top Go down

(Boosting 101) Empty Re: (Boosting 101)

Post by .:firefoot:. Tue May 31, 2011 9:06 pm

u mad bro???
and its like the world in order to get rich u gotta make contacts
its only a game...
ur making a big deal out of something with out any meaning
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Tue May 31, 2011 9:07 pm

i didnt boost ^^ but yea pub maybe if u finally told us who u were *cough EAGLE* we would listen to u
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

(Boosting 101) Empty lol

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 9:29 pm

if i was eagle...then....u would absoutely know it! Im not ashamed of who i am...Good players wont be getting back on....and this is why...the game means nothing anymore...I myself will be quiiting yet again as well....the game has become just stupid with all these noobs...not like the good days when me and mambo would play leaf and chicken...u can keep saying im eagle Vodka..it doesnt bother me..in the past they have calle dme many names and accused me of having many profiles...and still to this day i havent told my biggest secret....so believe what you want...And if u want me to be eagle ,then ill be eagle...lol....if u want me to be leaf i will be....when ever someone aske me who i am i will just say yes to everyneme you guys come up with...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Tue May 31, 2011 9:41 pm

well then, ill call you eagle, your forever known as eagle, we now have two eagles.

You play the same, you talk the same, you write the same(with the dots...) you both put a tittle to your posts. you both are obsessed with yourselves.

hmm what else? when you said pub beat you twice, i checked and you never played...

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EAGLE Tue May 31, 2011 9:44 pm

rite on pub...u sick dude"-ppl ask me all da tyme who i am-i just tell them w/e...they wont stop bothering u-idk-when ppl ask just say ur me...that will b funny-u getting on anytyme soon? my bro is about to gt on and wants u to show him how to precollect? p.s when vodka..cough..(((((Deathhazzard))))) gets sometin he runz wit it...
EAGLE
EAGLE
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by EAGLE Tue May 31, 2011 9:47 pm

kep playin-dnt let dese noobd get ya out of da game- when eva u on hit me up and we can train togeta unda sec acc?just let me kno when-imma just not cum on eagle no more and jus use sec acc so dat ppl lay off..its annoyin..r yu this person..r u that person...all day..drives me crazi...EaG
EAGLE
EAGLE
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Tue May 31, 2011 9:49 pm

That proved that ur Pub rite there. fine i admit it im DeathHazzard. btw sigh i got u ^^. but i never sawu online EAGLE when i was on DeathHazzard. i only tlked to Pub on that acc therefore how would u know im DeathHazzard? u wouldnt unless ur Pub! BOOM!
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Tue May 31, 2011 9:56 pm

That makes a lot of since vodka..... cause eagle was on every day until now....... witch means you are pub. no other player runs his mouth like you!
Hope
Hope
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Tue May 31, 2011 9:58 pm

he got you there lol!

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EAGLE Tue May 31, 2011 10:19 pm

there is this thing called-the game-chat-I have been online when Pub has been online...I have 5 accs-remember-Its not that hard for some one to just message you....Vodka=Deathhazzard-lol...not that hard at all-Anyways-Me and pub have both decided to be on tonight and do a bunch of 1v1-in an hour or so-so that will prove it right there-ill play him on my acc and on The joker acc-just to make u happy-EAg
EAGLE
EAGLE
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by *sigh* Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:59 am

im not quite sure why this is bothering you so much eagle, does it really matter if we think u r pub??? why does it bother u sooooooooooo much its just a game u dont have to prove anything to us considering half the people on the forum have already made up there minds, this is a pointless battle!!
*sigh*
*sigh*
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by .:firefoot:. Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Pub wrote:Boosting sucks! If you boost You suck! The great players earned their points! Firefoot was boosting today! Hope was also being boosted! These players are winning like 100 points every 2 minutes! This is ashamed and I am ashamed to be one of the old heads that had to watch this! I called some of my friends..."The best players alive" and they said this is exactly why they stopped playing! The league means nothing anymore! 90 percent of the league sucks! So from now on when you see a person with a high ranking!Just play them because the probably suck anyways! This message is from a pissed of VERY old player whos has one of the HIGHEST accounts in the league without boosting and it was passed by boosters!SMH!

1 last things to add to that...where have yu been the past year/2 years ago??? its been going on for about that long...hell even lavender boosted
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dyson Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Boosting is pointless. These is no reason to ruin the fun of the League and if you do boost, then no one will care about you because you got on the top 50 with no real skill. If you do boost, then everyone will hate you because you helped ruin the league. Some boosters got on the league with some of there games being normal, but the boosters would never get to where they are now without boosting. If Tribal Trouble 2 gets a league, then they should make some stuff that can stop boosting. We don't want Tribal Trouble 2 to have a ruined league like Tribal Trouble 1. You guys may not play Tribal Trouble 2, but the upcoming Tribal Trouble 2 league should not be ruined.
Mr. Dyson
Mr. Dyson
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:13 pm

ik thats y i never boost myself. i sometimes boost other ppl but never myself. cuz i figure once u make it to the league without boost yea yea everyone says "u boosted!" even tho u didnt but u gotta feel good bout urself. i admit if there was a real league i would probs b lik #100 but w/e there r some ppl who deserve to b in the league *cough glow, glow, wolf, chickenhawk* just to name a few
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:20 am

OMG I played you pub, you were cracker Wink
I asked who cracker was, cracker didn't tell me and I kept saying he was EAGLE (TheJoker), then he said ok iI'll be who ever you want me to be, you want me to be TheJoker, I'll be TheJoker...

And you just said that in your paragraph in this topic :O
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum