TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys

+4
shadows
Spice
Vodka
3FFA
8 posters

Go down

Hey Guys Empty Hey Guys

Post by 3FFA Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:06 am

3FFA IS BACK :3. How many years has it been since I played this? January 28 2010 was the last time I ever opened Tribal Trouble Sad. And I just got my ass kicked to me by a guy that goes random resources T.T. And I deleted my strategies for some reason from my computer so I only remember a few basics I did. 1) 2 quarter rush on medium(Was so much fun owning people with "YoucantBeatMe") and 5-6 quarters on large. And then of course 1-2 quarter on small depending on what my opponent did. Yes I played small. I see that we have new boosters(higher than fudge). And that there is now more forums with the death of the odd labs forum than when it was alive xD.

O and, if you guys could tell me who the main good players are now that would be great Smile.

For those that don't know me and don't know video game terms(HOW DARE YOU!) 3FFA= Three Player Free For all. Why no P? Because its an abbreviation and the P just looks weird. Also, if you beat me now know that I am rusty as hell. (Took me 3 days just to remember how to use the camera T.T. And I've done the tutorials 30+ times so didn't wanna do it again now that I'm back. Also wtf is up with the smileys lol. O and I checked out an announcement and below for related forums it said "I am boobilishesh" I went "uhh..... wtf?" Seriously N/A why a forum that attracts pervs xD.

edit: below this it says Veiny boobs uhh..

Last edited by 3FFA on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just no N/A just no... T.T)

3FFA
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys Empty Re: Hey Guys

Post by Vodka Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:09 am

3ffa! rem me BlueVelvet? but im much better now Razz. eyed is moonlight hes good. some others good plays r glow_worm (forum name is shadows), Aztec is N/A, X-pert is firefoot. died is hope. sigh hasnt been on in a while but shes good. deathy comes on sometimes. traxex is pretty good too. chickenhawk will play sometimes
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys Empty rc

Post by Spice Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:13 am

hey, and welcome back, you may not remember me but the only account i used back is 09-010 maybe were zlans and
Green_Pie
Spice
Spice
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by 3FFA Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:18 am

Green_Pie sounds familiar. Also, I was having a huge amount of bm in a game I just played vs a guy named eyed. Then I realized how rusty I am lol. I told him I used to go 6 quarter in my games what does he do? He adds a 6th quarter.

edit: N/A I know by heart. I never forget that peon Razz

3FFA
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys Empty rc

Post by Spice Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:25 am

3FFA wrote:Green_Pie sounds familiar. Also, I was having a huge amount of bm in a game I just played vs a guy named eyed. Then I realized how rusty I am lol. I told him I used to go 6 quarter in my games what does he do? He adds a 6th quarter.

lol.
im not green pie anymore... i deleted it one day for another account but hope i think stole it -.-

and i dont think i can even prove it unless someone knows, but most of them back in the days dont play anymore

and most people on large makes 5 quarters

mostly everyone. you can catch glow making 6 quarters sometimes i believe and if your close to someone, they make about 4 quarters ,i can get on now.
Spice
Spice
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by 3FFA Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:29 am

K. I need help with resource ratio T.T I make 6 quarters when I got a good ratio ready. I make 5 when I'm fooling around or am rusty(aka now). Also, eyed kept trying to backstab me with an army of 20 vikings going around and I look over and I'm just like "Hows your backstabbing army doing?" and he just turns it around lol. The first time he actually tried to hit me with it even though I told him I saw it lol. Quarter sniping vs 3FFA from behind = worst idea ever. I have the eyes of a hawk ^_^

3FFA
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by shadows Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:37 am

3FFA wrote:3FFA IS BACK :3. How many years has it been since I played this? January 28 2010 was the last time I ever opened Tribal Trouble Sad. And I just got my ass kicked to me by a guy that goes random resources T.T. And I deleted my strategies for some reason from my computer so I only remember a few basics I did. 1) 2 quarter rush on medium(Was so much fun owning people with "YoucantBeatMe") and 5-6 quarters on large. And then of course 1-2 quarter on small depending on what my opponent did. Yes I played small. I see that we have new boosters(higher than fudge). And that there is now more forums with the death of the odd labs forum than when it was alive xD.

O and, if you guys could tell me who the main good players are now that would be great Smile.

For those that don't know me and don't know video game terms(HOW DARE YOU!) 3FFA= Three Player Free For all. Why no P? Because its an abbreviation and the P just looks weird. Also, if you beat me now know that I am rusty as hell. (Took me 3 days just to remember how to use the camera T.T. And I've done the tutorials 30+ times so didn't wanna do it again now that I'm back. Also wtf is up with the smileys lol. O and I checked out an announcement and below for related forums it said "I am boobilishesh" I went "uhh..... wtf?" Seriously N/A why a forum that attracts pervs xD.

edit: below this it says Veiny boobs uhh..
the guy who kicked your ass was me lol
shadows
shadows
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by shadows Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:39 am

3FFA wrote:Green_Pie sounds familiar. Also, I was having a huge amount of bm in a game I just played vs a guy named eyed. Then I realized how rusty I am lol. I told him I used to go 6 quarter in my games what does he do? He adds a 6th quarter.

i norm do 5 or 6 m8 dont feel bad u rusty
shadows
shadows
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:43 am

moon u usally do 4 right? and 6q ftw
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:18 pm

hey man glad to see you came back Very Happy

you would probably expect me to be doing 6q too, but i never moved on lol i'm still making 4 on large in 2v2s and 3v3s, ill make 5q during 1v1s but that's really it. and 3q on med, im getting better at it, i hope to be nearing glows level soon.

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by .:firefoot:. Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:01 pm

firefoot here xD
.:firefoot:.
.:firefoot:.
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys Empty *SADFACE*

Post by 3FFA Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Seriously? I do 6q and leave and return just to find that everyone else is doing it now too? Now I have to find a way to go 7q T.T.... or 2 armory hmm.... that would make for a very interesting sneak attack ;3

edit: Sneak attack- Make armory behind opponents base -> Send 50 peons into the armory. Send a few for iron and 1-2 for wood. 1) Makes it so peons scout opponent's sneak attacks more often and 2) makes for an epic ending if the attack works ^_^. Also, I felt like I was versing fudge on his rigged map except it wasn't on his rigged map.... FMR!!!

Last edited by 3FFA on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : If you are reading this know that I am watching you ;3)

3FFA
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:50 pm

lol. i only do it in 1v1s
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:25 pm

if you do 6q in 2v2 or 3v3 you just asking me to rush you. Mr Green

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:44 am

yea i rem it was me and glow (back when he wasnt that good) vs slow and babybabybaby. and baby kept doing 3q rush and slow would do 4. that was back then when i did 4 but glow kept trygint to do 6 lol we lost lik 6 times in a row
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by 3FFA Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:45 am

See the trick is in 2v2/3v3 to go 4-5q then add the other quarters when the pressure comes off you. (7 is the efficiency max otherwise you just end up with a lot of key hitting time wasted)

3FFA
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:38 am

well usualy i start at the very end of the island so doing 4q gets me done at the same time as their 5q. if im not beached and need a chief fast or just need a bigger army then ill try doing 5, its not my thing tho lol

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by shadows Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:42 am

Aztec Peon wrote:well usualy i start at the very end of the island so doing 4q gets me done at the same time as their 5q. if im not beached and need a chief fast or just need a bigger army then ill try doing 5, its not my thing tho lol
aztec u coming on u having been on in a while
shadows
shadows
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:49 am

im on now
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:55 pm

its the 2 q beast!!!! i was jus thinking bout u Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:16 pm

u raped me at med lol both of u guys lol glow and 3ffa
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:58 pm

oops i was the guest, thought i was logged in
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by 3FFA Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:42 pm

If you guys been noticing anyone with a totally weird user beating you with 1-3q rushes, it could be me Basketball

3FFA
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:21 am

No-one remembers me Sad
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:21 am