TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheating.

+7
Spice
.:firefoot:.
glow
Vodka
Aztec
Mr. Dyson
Dapianokid
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cheating. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheating.

Post by Dapianokid Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Lol cheating isn’t possible because the server does a nice little cleanup every so often. It’s hard to explain, but it both is and isn’t.
Dapianokid
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver[Klaw] Wed May 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Sorry for bumping an old thread.

I've used cheat engine on things such as various Facebook games. I was curious to see if it would work on this game, not for self benefit, but to see if it was actually possible. (Due to speculation of other members cheating throughout the game)

1: To even attempt to increase warrior count using cheat engine takes about 5 minutes of alt+tabbing out to find the location of the script.

2: If you do find the script and change the #of warriors in the armory (say you have 20 chicken and change it to 100) the code will either immediately go back to 20, OR, 100 men will produce, BUT the game crashes and then becomes an invalid score.
Silver[Klaw]
Silver[Klaw]
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by D e a t h y Thu May 22, 2014 1:00 am

Tbh nothing's impossible, so I'd say yes it is VERY possible to use or build a cheat engine. However I doubt it's ever been done, or ever will be done simply because us TT players are not hackers with 10+ years of hacking experience Razz

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver[Klaw] Thu May 22, 2014 7:09 am

Like I just said, haha, it's possible to change the number, but the game either crashes or rejects the change.
Silver[Klaw]
Silver[Klaw]
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid Wed May 28, 2014 6:48 pm

I've done a lot mroe work on this in recent months. I'm like completely gone lately, sorry, but it's good to see you're back.
You're exactly right. It's possible to do. and in fact, it's possible to do it without crashing. Write a build with a modified script that gets past the crude failsafe and you're set. But this takes time and energy I'm not willing to expend on this game as I don't play much anymore.
That may change if I see somegbody else online when I log in.
Dapianokid
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum