TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUCK THIS GAME!!!!

3 posters

Go down

FUCK THIS GAME!!!! Empty FUCK THIS GAME!!!!

Post by m@tro Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:10 pm

Here's the story.

I was playing LIVERPOOL 1V1 10 min peace. After the 10 min he kept blasting my towers with his viking cheif which pissed me off, we battled then he got a break through from my mistake from me failing to put my peons in the armory, then he destroys EVERYTHING all the quarters, towers armory warriors EVERYTHING... except 2 peons. He kept telling me to quit because it was pretty much over. But I didn't. He for some reason went afk so i rebuilt my base somewhere else with only 1 peon ( i know i had 2 but w/e). Got my base, warriors everything, destroyed his towers his armory and I felt great and happy that I came back from such an annoying defeat. Then suddenly... My laptop decides to shut down as I'm about to get my army of peons and warriors and take out his remaining like 10 towers. I was like WTF. Then I realised I postponed something earlier for 4 hours which would of updated windows, or something but it had to shut down my laptop. So I postponed it for 4 hours, I completely forgot about it and then the 4 hours had ended when I was about to win, and bit me on the ass. FUCK.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

FUCK THIS GAME!!!! Empty Re: FUCK THIS GAME!!!!

Post by Dapianokid Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Well he would’ve not gotten the win because the server has to receive an “endgame” signal as well as a “invalid=false” signal, so that way nobody won, it was an invalid because it shut down. Now, that really sucks horribly lol
Dapianokid
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:03 am

Liverpool isn't that bad a player. I did a similar 1v1 10 min peace. I made a bad mistake... I had iron out and he was bout to attack witnchicken so I put my iron back and started getting out chicken... my base was dead before they all got out...
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:48 am

Dapianokid wrote:Well he would’ve not gotten the win because the server has to receive an “endgame” signal as well as a “invalid=false” signal, so that way nobody won, it was an invalid because it shut down. Now, that really sucks horribly lol
Few. Thanks! Very Happy
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:50 am

fastlearner wrote:Liverpool isn't that bad a player. I did a similar 1v1 10 min peace. I made a bad mistake... I had iron out and he was bout to attack witnchicken so I put my iron back and started getting out chicken... my base was dead before they all got out...
Yeah. I attacked because it was getting boring, then completely took my army out, I did it again, failed, then he attacked, defended his first wave, tried to stop his 2nd wave but there was no chance, he then took out my remaining towers and I was too busy looking for my cheif, so my base got destroyed.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:32 pm

ya... u need to bait him out of staying away. block his resouces and chief him. he will chase after u then kill his army and attack his base
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:16 pm

I’ve been learning that there are actually acceptable times to rush and/or rally at base. Especially against people like Puffy_Water_Chicken (or liquidsalvo) and LIVERPOOL. It’s really easy to crash a game and either get a win or an invalid, though, and if you need me to help just ask ha
Dapianokid
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down