TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

luck

+2
Vik the Viking
glow
6 posters

Go down

luck Empty luck

Post by glow Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:52 pm

so today I was on for a few hours. i started playing as glow_worm and went like 2-7 or something. then realizing my luck was crappy I changed profiles to c if I could do better, I went to WooperOnALedge and ended up going 14-0 for the first 14 games I played on it. before I left it was 16-1.

jus wondering if others have had this success. jus changing randomly and doing extremely well
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

luck Empty Re: luck

Post by Vik the Viking Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:32 pm

It might just be the mind set of the people you're playing, if your name is like "turdfart281" then people think you're a noobhole and probably will be more confident and play better. Vice versa for "cool" names

Vik the Viking
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:01 pm

I sort of get this. I think i lost like 20 games and won like 4 today with hyena, but won every game i played with box1 only 2 games but still. Im having a hard time playing tt. The lag pisses me of, the unfair teams and the bullshit that happens. I send like 10 waves of like 20 at clown of which he defended of, then he finally got the strength to attk me and boom, nearly dead AND i have nothing so he comes over with another wave and boom, im dead. Ugh, its soo annoying.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:19 pm

woah is that N/A?

ya but people know that I am that profile. people still knew it was me. it was random but awesome
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vik the Viking Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:39 pm

That's definitely weird lol, and yeah I decided to check in on you guys, how are things here? I played a few games today too, nothing special though.

Also working on recovering aztec account again, so maybe I can update this place again, and maybe make some admins in case I go full-retard and forget the password again.

Vik the Viking
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:59 pm

sweet! finally u come back u noob! I feel tt has deteriorated. in my opinion I may b the best one who plays now a days. but it's still awesome. I don't win every game. people still come on plenty. some more than others.

as I said I still lose plenty. and it's fun. regardless.

u need to play!!!!! more people!!!
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vik the Viking Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:05 pm

Just got done playing a bunch of games, only one i really knew was eagle, but he seems alright now. We did some 2v2v2s and 3v3s and stuff, i'm getting better already haha.

Vik the Viking
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:23 pm

u have to stay for good now! btw if u get back on Aztec u should make me an admin Smile I'm the admin of the tt wiki. it still needs work tho
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:47 pm

OMG. http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1466953 Lmao, only me clown and aztec would get it. haha wow i can't beleive we won the game.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:30 am

Aztec you remember me?

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vik the Viking Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Yeah, I remember you foxx, we made a pretty good team! Oh yeah and veteran that game was hilarious, I cant believe we won that haha.

Vik the Viking
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Vik the Viking wrote:Yeah, I remember you foxx, we made a pretty good team! Oh yeah and veteran that game was hilarious, I cant believe we won that haha.
Buahawwahaha, the game starts, theres silence, then suddenly "EVERYONE BUTTFUCK THUNDER" In team chat so as a joke I went along with it cuz I thought we would never win anyway lol. Then suddenly after much time of my peons running across the whole map getting iron, i see we win, lmao. I'm like how the fuck?
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:38 pm

He was in optimum range of a triple team, and after that all i had to do was hold off eagle and then it becomes a 2v3

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:23 pm

Aztec is back?!
OMG OMG OMG!!
I have this problem, getting on Dapianokid everybody wants to either be always with or against me
Dapianokid
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down