TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotta Catch Em All

+8
Exiled
Vodka
Aztec
Hope
Dapianokid
Foxx
m@tro
glow
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gotta Catch Em All - Page 3 Empty Re: Gotta Catch Em All

Post by m@tro Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:48 pm

Ok my childhood was mainly card games like football ones, lego and DS. And club penguin.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ryman230 Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:58 pm

Dapianokid wrote:

Any Sonic The Hedgehog fans?
 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers
 Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Massive sonic the hedgehog fan, Pokémon fan, and a little bit of Naruto. Firstly, I've seen EVERY SINGLE show, cartoon, movie etc. of sonic the hedgehog and currently attempting to purchase a entire package of a collectors' edition sonic the hedgehog video game bundle (way too overpriced but idc). Secondly, I have a ton of Pokémon games and currently on episode 328 of 756 episodes of Pokémon indigo league and have been watching "Pokémon: advanced" and am watching the "Pokémon x and y" series (only English subs because I can't wait for English dub). Lastly, I have watched the first few seasons of Naruto as a young kid (never understood the "sexy jutsu" until a little later in life) and loved the action especially the rainbow jutsu movie thingy, where the rainbow jutsu power move thingy first appears. I haven't been able to locate the first few seasons on youtube or cartoonnetwork, nor can I find a liable source, that won't fill my computer up with viruses, to view the older seasons of Naruto either.

Also my childhood consisted mostly of Gameboy, Pokémon, "Kipper the dog", "Ed, Edd, and Eddy", Minecraft, Naruto, "SpongeBob", "Rugrats", Nintendo DS, Tribal Trouble, COD, Halo, Skyrim, Need for speed, Tom Clancy novels and games, etc. (too much to remember and type)

Last edited by ryman230 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I just read the more recent comments)

ryman230
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by KABOOM Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:21 am

i only like the old pokemons! the new pokemons looks like godzilla-cyber-hyper-aliens or somethings els...
Can this burning monkey really keep up with Glurak???
KABOOM
KABOOM
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ryman230 Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:11 am

Infernape's generation is the latest iike, nothing higher

ryman230
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:32 pm

ryman230 wrote:Infernape's generation is the latest iike, nothing higher

u really shouldnt judge the others. i personally love johto (second gen silver, gold, crystal) however im not going to stop playing pokemon bc of it. I bought pokemon x and it is an amazing game. I encourage any pokemon fan to buy it even first timers because i would argue it is the best pokemon game there is along wit y. they fixed so many things and added so much stuff and have simply made the game amazing. within a month and a half I have spent over 100 hours playing it and i still love it. My friends play it and i battle them and all sorts of stuff. it is jus plain awesome. Now dont get me wrong pokemon silver will always b my first pokemon game, my favorite pokemon game, and of course my favorite game of all time. but i still love playing pokemon x and i can get pokemon from gen 2 in pokemon x, like my dunsparce ;P
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ryman230 Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:53 pm

[quote="glow"]

u really shouldnt judge the others./quote]

I don't know if i was judging but what i meant was that i like infernape's generation better than any higher due to it being the majority of what i can remember involving childhood pokemon.

ryman230
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:00 pm

ryman230 wrote:
glow wrote:

u really shouldnt judge the others.

I don't know if i was judging but what i meant was that i like infernape's generation better than any higher due to it being the majority of what i can remember involving childhood pokemon.
[/quote]

How old r u? My childhood was pokemon silver. but even in college for my freshman year i love playing pokemon x on my 3ds.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by KABOOM Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:00 am

silver was also one of my favorite games.
KABOOM
KABOOM
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3