TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to remember leaf's names, anybody know?

+5
glow
Vodka
m@tro
Foxx
Deathy
9 posters

Go down

Trying to remember leaf's names, anybody know? Empty Trying to remember leaf's names, anybody know?

Post by Deathy Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:36 am

I remember these 6

leaf
SILENCER
whiteDevil
deathStyle
___
uh
x220

There were another few other ones he never deleted, but I can't remember them, anybody else remember what they're called? :/

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Trying to remember leaf's names, anybody know? Empty Re: Trying to remember leaf's names, anybody know?

Post by Foxx Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:20 am

i've only played with him under leaf as far as i know

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Trying to remember leaf's names, anybody know? Empty Re: Trying to remember leaf's names, anybody know?

Post by m@tro Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:30 am

I only knew he was leaf and silencer. Then some clusterfuck happened when moonlight said he was leafs brother or something, then EAGLE was saying he was leaf. Then they tricked me, and- ahhhhh, It was soo confusing!
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:39 am

deathspeed
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:11 am

well I was ichatting slow yesterday and I commented on u saying leaf was the greatest. he told me leaf and mambo r the same person. mambo is leaf and silencer and leaf is mambo. at least that's wat he told me.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:32 am

ivee never played leaf so i wouldn't even know..
Hope
Hope
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:57 pm

I remember Silencer, mambo, and I believe he also had access to slow's and Hott$acues accounts. I miss slow Sad and leaf... He made me so mad. He was.. ungodly. He sold his soul to be the best. Lol
Dapianokid
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Dapianokid wrote:I remember Silencer, mambo, and I believe he also had access to slow's and Hott$acues accounts. I miss slow Sad and leaf... He made me so mad. He was.. ungodly. He sold his soul to be the best. Lol

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have access to slows acc
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:02 am

yeahh deathspeed sounds firmiliar, thanks vodka <3 and mambo isn't leaf, leaf's only famous accounts are leaf and SILENCER, all his other accounts are relatively unknown

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:24 am

bang

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:27 am

yesss bang, okay sooo

leaf
SILENCER
whiteDevil
deathStyle
___
uh
x220
bang
deathspeed

there's either one more, or that's it o.O

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:10 am

Man, if only I was leaf disguised this whole time, it be the most funniest thing, I'll just reply to this comment saying... "Me, Wink". And it be so funny. Idk why, but yeh.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:27 am

DevilK Razz
Dapianokid
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Dapianokid wrote:DevilK Razz

proven no bounce
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:46 pm

he would've most likely have kept a space open to make secret names such as ";]" which he has done in the past, ahh good times :'D

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:03 am

I REMEMBER HIS OTHER NAME!@)$!
redflag Smile

so his names are!

leaf
SILENCER
whiteDevil
deathStyle
___
uh
x220
bang
deathspeed
redflag

Very Happy! mwahahahaha

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Trying to remember leaf's names, anybody know? Empty Silencer/leaf

Post by silencer Mon May 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Hey guys, this is leaf, aka silencer. Amazing that after all these years I have found you guys again. Let me reassure you, that just because excelled in TT does not mean I am anything special.

For example; I barely made platinum league in Starcraft 2. I was stuck in gold league for a very long time. But I will say, is that I had 3 accounts in tribal trouble totaling 15 names. Of those 15 names I had 12-13 of them in the top 50 league. But that was short lived. After about 2 months I only had 3-4 names on the league.

I of course cheated with SILENCER and Leaf in order to attain such a high score. The only way to achieve such a score is to play 1v4's or 1v5's. I seriously do not even remember the other names. Here is what I can remember;

SILENCER
Leaf
Deathspeed
Bang
Bleed
x220
redflag
whitedevil
deathstyle
and yes 'BY' is correct, I would keep a couple names open so I could make secret names such as TribalChief, or WackyFrog, in order to play games un-detected.

I don't remember the other names but trust me, I am nothing special. Just an electrician, married, no kids, and two dogs. I am glad to have seen you all once more. Reminds me of the good ole' days.

Last but not least I was never Mambo or TERMINATOR, and moonlight is not my brother because my only sibling is a sister. Eagle lied. Anyway, there is more to life than computers. Love all of you! Bye

silencer
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy Tue May 07, 2013 3:43 am

how fucking stupid do you think we are.... 'wackyfrog' hahhahahahahahahhahahahaha, ahh such a fail imposter :')

PS. i know leaf in real life so nice try buddy Very Happy

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Tue May 07, 2013 9:55 pm

deathy give it a rest. tbh idc if it's the real one or a fake. I don't think it matters. jus let it go and move on. life goes on. I c nothing wrong wit wat he said. besides being good at tt as he said doesn't make him amazing. I'm great at pokemon and alright at tt but I suck at cod or any other game of the like. I don't play them and I'm not good at em. thus is life
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy Thu May 09, 2013 10:56 pm

tbh usually I would, but 1. i just think it's hilarious Very Happy and 2. the forum is dead now, and believe it or not a little bit of conflict could help re-spark some activity for a little :p im not argueing cause im upset or angry about it, im argueing cause it's hilarious Very Happy

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sat May 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Deathy wrote:tbh usually I would, but 1. i just think it's hilarious Very Happy and 2. the forum is dead now, and believe it or not a little bit of conflict could help re-spark some activity for a little :p im not argueing cause im upset or angry about it, im argueing cause it's hilarious Very Happy

alright watever.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down