TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Played A Game Today!

Go down

Played A Game Today! Empty Played A Game Today!

Post by glow Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:04 am

http://oddlabs.com/games.php?id=1483352

ffa, 6 ways. us 2 and 4 hard ais. i did my 2 q, as usual. i killed one and then he killed one. then one killed another so it was 3 people. an ai and us 2. the ai did a massive attack against me... i was defending/ killing newprofile while the ai blocked my resources... had 80 wood, 0 rock, 0 iron, 12 chicken (of course i won the chicken battle). anyways thats when i died. i rebuilt while they fought. gathered tons of warriors. i couldve killed him easily after he killed the ai but i thought it wouldnt b fun so i played wit him hehe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

he started getting chicken out and i was like woah! i knew u were doin that. he couldve beaten me but he misplayed. didnt avoid the stinking stew which made easy work of his chicken. didnt use chief much either. after a while i got bored and sent 80 chicken rallied to his base (: hehe easy win. but it was fun. i enjoyed it. for a bit of it i needed to honestly try but after a bit i didnt need to anymore cuz i killed him easily haha. i beat him chicken 289-151. surprise Razz stay away from my chicken!!!!!!!!
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down