TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When, where, how, why did you get tribal trouble?

+3
KABOOM
glow
ryman230
7 posters

Go down

When, where, how, why did you get tribal trouble? Empty When, where, how, why did you get tribal trouble?

Post by ryman230 Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:33 pm

I personally found it on a website called arcadetown.com and probably downloaded it 3-5 weeks after to its official release. I found it while searching for strategy games for my windows computer, and popped down on it after finding its 3D graphics intriguing and decided to download it and try it out...after a week or so i purchased it and played it for 6 years before losing interest and called quits. Now i'm back and searching through 50,000 different emails trying to find my old password.

Last edited by ryman230 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I thought prior meant after but noooooo)

ryman230
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

When, where, how, why did you get tribal trouble? Empty Re: When, where, how, why did you get tribal trouble?

Post by glow Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:40 pm

I had a friend (slowlearner) who already had the game. He showed it to me and i was instantly in love wit it. So that christmas my grandma bought it for me and i have had it and played it ever since.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

When, where, how, why did you get tribal trouble? Empty Re: When, where, how, why did you get tribal trouble?

Post by KABOOM Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:18 pm

my dad thought it would be a nice game for me Razz
i was 8 or 10 and had no idea how to play, i remember how i lose against 1 easy... The first time i played it on the internet was about 3 or 4 years later! my nephew show me how to play Razz he is 2 years older!!
KABOOM
KABOOM
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ryman230 Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:25 pm

KABOOM wrote:
i was 8 or 10 and had no idea how to play, i remember how i lose against 1 easy...
I still cant beat an easy (im easily the worst player to ever play EVER. I still have fun tho!)

ryman230
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by KABOOM Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:31 pm

you can beat an easy! even without peons!
easy Ai's send only 2 peons to collect wood and 1 for stone, 1 for iron.
I like to play in normal speed against easy and make the same like them!
KABOOM
KABOOM
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ryman230 Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:33 pm

Ok maybe i can defeat 3 easy AI but not a normal AI

ryman230
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:15 pm

ryman you were doing pretty good from what I could tell.

My dad introduced the game to my older brother wayy back on the FURST DAY HURDERR
I played on the 3rd night ever, and played for several hours in one game, experimenting with others.
Dapianokid
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ryman230 Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Dapianokid wrote:
I played on the 3rd night ever, and played for several hours in one game, experimenting with others.
Now i remember one of my first games was that silencer allowed me to build up 250 chicken warriors (took me almost an hour) it was amazing and fun! Either way i can relate with that!

ryman230
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:53 pm

My step brother told me about it about 4-5 years ago.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by EPIC_FAIL Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:27 pm

ryman230 wrote:Now i'm back and searching through 50,000 different emails trying to find my old password.
This page may save you some time: http://oddlabs.com/lostpass.php
Or even just emailing sune (sune@oddlabs.com).

I first discovered it back in the beginning of 8th grade (early 2008) when I played it on my friend's Mac. We were preparing for a school musical or something, and I was in the dressing rooms trying to binge some extra minutes of TT between scenes Laughing 

That very night I made a forum account, bought a key, and two days later so did a few of my friends. We ended up playing it to death over the next two years! We'd get conference calls going (this was before we discovered Skype...) between four or five of us at once and just play the night away. I'd go over to one of my friend's houses and we'd 2v2 it up for hours (it makes a huge difference if you can talk with your team-mate face to face!). Thoooooose were the days.

Then I moved to Australia for high school (starting 2010) and into a boarding house which had restricted internet. I could no longer play TT online while at school, so I'd play it whenever I had holidays... then my computer broke in late 2011 and my TT career was done for good. I've just been waiting until school's done and I have a functioning computer to start getting into it again, which is literally two weeks ago, and now the game is in turmoil No 
EPIC_FAIL
EPIC_FAIL
Failure
Failure

Back to top Go down

Post by HottSauce Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:29 pm

I found it it typing class in like 7th grad when showed my neighbor snipin

HottSauce
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down