TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

building

+3
Dapianokid
Foxx
glow
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

building - Page 2 Empty Re: building

Post by Deathy Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:01 am

if you think about it logically, leaving them in your q's will give you maybe like.. an extra 3 or 4 peons after 15 - 30 seconds (depending on how many qs you have) OR you can send them into your armoury.. and have an extra 15 or so peons in your amoury, to gather MORE resources.. or simply to make weapons faster.. so logically the best thing to do is to take them all out asap Razz

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:01 am

you just have to judge the situation of the game, and interpret which method is best Smile

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:10 am

Deathy wrote:you just have to judge the situation of the game, and interpret which method is best Smile

same goes for how many quarters u build. judge where people r, how many they will build and how fast they will build.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:02 pm

I'm pretty sure the deathy approach is the best one there is. There is a bit of flexibility between people, but his is the fastest.
Dapianokid
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:13 pm

deathy, just asking, did u ever play aganist leaf or mambo? cuz every1 alwasy says they the best ever or some of the best but n1 seems to ever have played agaisnt them
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:38 pm

I played leaf (not that you were aking me, but...)It was a peace game, and he never seemed to talk. He was good from what I remember.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:54 pm

yeah mambo was the first person ever to start doing 3q on medium (he also did it on large, leaf was the 2nd who learnt from mambo) i only played 1 or 2 games against mambo (when i was a noob), and then i quit for a while, so i never had the chance to talk to him. When i came back, leaf, hottsauce, hottsauce's brother's and Chickenhawk were the best players (leaf was the best though), and i quickly learned how to play like them and slowely slowely became as good as them over time. Then once i became as good as leaf (we were identical at a point) we used to play like, 10 games straight with absolutely no talking other than "gg" "very nice Wink" and they'd be rediculously close... like, there was almost 0 difference between us cause we used the same tactics.

the reason why leaf was so quiet was because he saw TT as a game and not a social server, he just wanted to play the game and be the best at it Razz. After a while though we became good friends and started talking to each other, but we'd be quiet around everybody else and we used to make secret accounts and 2v2 and 2v3 random "good" players back in the day just to embarrass them ;D

but yeah, he was a really nice guy when you talked to him, he's like the Fedor Emelianenko of TT Razz

in my opinion the best of all time Smile

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:26 am

I have played leaf many times and beaten him many times. I don't know if I've beaten him more or wat but anyhow it was like a few years ago. I've never seen him as the best on tt. I never played mambo either. leaf was good and always a pleasure to play him. come to think of it... I may b thinking of leek -.-
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:43 am

yeah i think you might be Razz leaf almost never played as 'leaf' he played on his 6 other accounts (he never really used SILENCER or whiteDevil or leaf, and he owned two TT registrations so he had 10 accounts all up, and he primarily used 3 accounts which not many people know about) ;D at the time only me, vkknap, hottsauce, chicken, leek, and uhhh a few other people i can't remember atm who had a chance of beating him, but overall he was never beaten consecutively at his best. The other time I overtook him was when he had come back after quitting for a few months.

HE'S THE BEST simply because NO body beat him consecutively Smile

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:55 am

Didn't he use the profiles shade and it?

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:05 am

Atleast someone agrees with me that leaf was the best. Every time I say it there's always someone saying "He's crap, I can easily beat him". I'm just like how!?
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:03 pm

in which case I don't think I've ever played him. at the time he wouldve been on I was a noob. perhaps slowlearner or mayb Wolf_Link would remember him.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:51 pm

Foxx wrote:Didn't he use the profiles shade and it?

i believe that was leek

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathy Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:28 pm

shade and it were leek, and yeah slow and wolf would remember

Deathy
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:58 pm

cuz some1 is playing on "it" now, he/she claims it is bek however cant prove it. also he/she claims that Xena (who i though was bek's old acc) was deadeyes. im pretty sure its EAGLE trolling us even, but i though that S.O.C.O.M (an old timer) and "it" were already taken so mayb it is true however this person doesnt play like eagle. i beat them like 5 straight 1v1's and against eagle its always even and about 50-50 and the one game i straight rallied them and won so im guessing it was some1 troling us however mayb it wasnt eagle
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:05 pm

my bet it was eagle

I'm really sad that shade/it were leek not leaf because i looked on one of my accs history and says i beat em

I always did get leek and leaf mixed tho

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:04 am

some one by the name of morrisK was on and trolling. kept trying to correct how I play. said my 2 q was a joke. I beat him 2-1 wit it haha.
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:41 am

shyguy wrote:some one by the name of morrisK was on and trolling. kept trying to correct how I play. said my 2 q was a joke. I beat him 2-1 wit it haha.
Good. Dammit, I lost 4 games in a row last night with him in every game. He kept trying to say I'm good I just had bad spots but I was telling him I sucked. Then the last game It was me and morrisk vs clown and shy. Shy did 2q and gave me a run for my money. Then when morrisk died he kept saying in team chat how shit I am and that I can't even beat a 2 quarter guy. Dammit, I sucked last night, nothing went right, ugh.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:00 am

me and deathy were hanging with morrisk at the end of the night with vodka lol

Foxx
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content