TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK Big News!!!

+4
Aztec
Vodka
.:firefoot:.
m@tro
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OK Big News!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: OK Big News!!!

Post by Vodka Tue May 17, 2011 4:14 pm

ight i will and ill make him prove hes leaf. cuz when i met leaf he never talked
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by *sigh* Tue May 17, 2011 4:50 pm

KANE is jokers little brother, and EAGLE is not silencer, i looked at his profile info. before he could quickly leave the chat and switch back to EAGLE and its 0-0, so he said he deleted it by accident, yeah right! Razz so no Joker is not leaf!
*sigh*
*sigh*
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Tue May 17, 2011 7:05 pm

ik TheJoker, Kane, Fargo and some others r the jokers brother, the joker is EAGLE
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Wed May 18, 2011 11:51 am

Stop saying all that because your not 100% sure.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Wed May 18, 2011 4:20 pm

i am tho
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Sat May 21, 2011 8:29 am

Jus- Just ask leaf ok? Jeez I've given all the information I know.
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by *sigh* Sat May 21, 2011 6:05 pm

actually i can vouch for vodka, it is true aura, there all related
*sigh*
*sigh*
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Sun May 22, 2011 2:47 am

*sigh* wrote:actually i can vouch for vodka, it is true aura, there all related
How do you know?
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by *sigh* Wed May 25, 2011 9:13 am

I don't have like fact for fact info. but you can tell when someone is lying that there related. Like I'm related to slowlearner, and everyone knows that me and glow know each other in real life, thats all true, and its true for the joker, his little brother is KANE and he's not bad, you can also tell because they tell each other to get on and they take turns, you can definitely tell who is who, especially joker i can (most of the time) tell that is is him
*sigh*
*sigh*
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Wed May 25, 2011 12:40 pm

We've solved the mystery cuz moon told us leaf asked him to pretend to be his bro and thejoker and deadhaz said they weren't related either, so thats case closed, but sigh, moon has been on the acc KANE a few times, does that mean hes thejokers bro?
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Wed May 25, 2011 4:29 pm

no he stole it and i think the joker doesnt have a brother he just pretended. btw joker has a acc named jjkklol he will deny it (he even calls me the joker) but im 90% sure that hes joker
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by *sigh* Wed May 25, 2011 8:17 pm

lol Vodka that would definitely make sense, i asked him the same thing Razz
*sigh*
*sigh*
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Fri May 27, 2011 2:57 pm

you can always tell its the joker because he is the only one on the game that wants 1v1s and trys to train everyone

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadows Fri May 27, 2011 3:06 pm

aura wrote:
Vodka wrote:k i know the real Joker=EAGLE, Heison (aka the real jokers brother), is TheJoker, KANE. However, aura u said that moonlight was KANE? but if moon and thejoker r the same ppl, its kinda odd cuz Moonlight and i agree that we r about equal in skill level while the thejoker thinks he can pwn me (although im better at med) i know that leaf never talks he doesnt even stay in a chatroom so ppl dont now hes on. i know hes deathspeed, leaf, and SILENCER. however, aura u said that moon proved that he had leafs acc SILENCER. if moon is leafs bro im kinda mad cuz he has been lying to me the whole time. we need some vets lik adkiller, or deathy to figure this out but they never come on. maybe Lost will know when ever she comes on.
i also know that DeadPker is spike and beks dad now im pretty sure thats true cuz it would be hard to create such an crazy story like that. Lavender is bek so this is where i think that leaf may hav pulled of the greatest fake in the world. cuz the fact that he says he is both, if he is it would b easy for him to create those two files and make a couple of forum accs and agrue aganist one another. therefore spike might not b beks dad and beks might now exist! however, it would very hard for leaf to pull that off but u never know.
Mambo i can see for one reason. on oddlabs forums leaf and mambo got into a lil agurement i know some other mems (i think it was Black_cherry) created two accs and fought aganist each other to make it look lik he was a different person.
i hav no idea bout mangaroo im pretty sure hes a booster but thats all i know.
and we come to our last name moonlight. now if leaf is as good as ppl say (im not doubting it, i think leaf mambo and deahty r the best ppl in the game) shouldnt all his profiles be lik 100-0 (i know thats almost impossible but u get my point) well moonlight is good and all but i can beat him and the fact is that im pretty sure i will never be able to beat leaf regardless of how rusty he is and how warmed up i am. now moon says hes leaf brother. however, i just got an idea. if leaf pulled this off hes sure as hell not a retard. hes a geniuous. what if leaf created all these files only telling ppl that he was leaf, SIENCER, and deathspeed however, creating pros such as DeadPker, Spike, Lavender, and moonlight on another account? if then gave each person a different personality and made them look like family. claiming moonlight is his brother and deadpker (spike), and lav r father and daughter in another different family. so he may dileratly not try his heart out on moonlight makeing it look lik he is another person. then he says hes leafs brother even though he is leaf himself. the fact that moon went on SILENCER proves that he somehow got access to leafs acc.
i doubt leaf has 5 brothers also cuz rem what hott did and that was more believeible with 4
i just realized how long this post is yah Razz sry guys if i bored ya
Nooo, leaf isn't ALL those accounts he said they were all his bros. And Moon doesn't have access to SILENCER. I did ask him today a few more questions and he said that deadeye and deadhaz were also his bros, so I'm not entirely sure that's correct. Then I asked him a few more questions about all the pros and he said he trained hott and said deathy was trash or something like that. I'm getting a little confused with everything cuz leaf said he had 6 bros but if he said deadeye and haz were his bros then that means he has 9 bros? AND he also said about 20 out 50 on the league were all leafs bros accounts. I need proper proof on if they all really are leafs bros by him showing me all the accounts with him on them. But it's 2 against 1 so I think they're telling the truth. Exclamation
i played on kane once im not leaf or the joker i beat the joker u know sometimes leaf plays on joker
shadows
shadows
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

OK Big News!!! - Page 2 Empty WOW

Post by EAGLE Sun May 29, 2011 11:32 pm

Im not Leaf! Im Eagle!Joker's my brother! Kane used to be my account but Moonlight stile it, but i told him he could have it after i deleted the account!I am better than Silencer or Leaf!Case closed!I am not Leaf or Silencer!And yes they are two competly different ppl!
EAGLE
EAGLE
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Sun May 29, 2011 11:47 pm

YOUR a lier eagle you just showed me leaf and i even checked if it was real over 2000 points and you left real quick...! Mad
Hope
Hope
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Mon May 30, 2011 8:22 am

they probs know each other accounts
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2