TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any news about the Future of Tribal Trouble ?

4 posters

Go down

Any news about the Future of Tribal Trouble ? Empty Any news about the Future of Tribal Trouble ?

Post by Boggyno Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:23 pm

Hey guyyyyys, it has been so long!
My name is Bogdan and i used to play tribal trouble night and day. Well it was basically part of my childhood and now i am 19 years old and i still play it sometimes, its fun to revive those moments you know..
Anyways, i'd like to know what is going to happen with TT?
Will it die? :/
I've seen some forum's threads with people saying that they want to buy TT and blah blah.. any updates on that?
I wouldn't stand the fact loosing this game for ever.. it was just too good.. The perfect game, we can't allow it to die..

Boggyno
Peon

Back to top Go down

Any news about the Future of Tribal Trouble ? Empty Re: Any news about the Future of Tribal Trouble ?

Post by Dapianokid Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Try playing the game. It'll tell you all you need to know.
Dapianokid
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Any news about the Future of Tribal Trouble ? Empty Re: Any news about the Future of Tribal Trouble ?

Post by 007 Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:15 am

i played the game it didnt tell me enything
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by EPIC_FAIL Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:50 pm

I responded to you in another thread before I saw this one so I'll just paste this here:

EPIC_FAIL wrote:
Boggyno wrote:Any updates about the negotiations guys?
It seems as if EAGLE has not purchased the game before it has gone fully open source. You can check out all of the source code over on Sune's github.

The game is very playable in single player, but currently there are some people working on getting multiplayer bootleg versions up and running and even a brand new version of the game!

Essentially the game has been taken offline from what I'd assume to be a permanent failure of the physical servers that kept it alive for so long.
EPIC_FAIL
EPIC_FAIL
Failure
Failure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down