TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys, I'm back! If you even remember me.

3 posters

Go down

Hey guys, I'm back! If you even remember me. Empty Hey guys, I'm back! If you even remember me.

Post by CallOfDuty Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:58 am

Hey its me CallOfDuty, was just sitting around one day thinking of the old good times on TT1 and not TT2. I'm going to try to be more active again so and use the forums. Even though this is the first forum i've ever been on to be honest. So go easy on me with this forum thing, and just kinda tell me my mistakes if i ever make any Lol. So yea, back to the point, just reply here if anyone wants to play anytime, I'm probaly going to check this once and a while so Very Happy. TT1 is so dead now that i feel i have to make this. Its good to be back! Very Happy (Idk how to even put the emoticons on here. >.<)
CallOfDuty
CallOfDuty
Peon

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, I'm back! If you even remember me. Empty rc

Post by Spice Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:45 am

i certainly tend to forget things, but im sure ive seen you around before couple times. this forum used to be active alot but over time people just stopped checking as often :S but welcome back anyway, since no one else said it
Spice
Spice
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, I'm back! If you even remember me. Empty Re: Hey guys, I'm back! If you even remember me.

Post by .:firefoot:. Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:29 pm

HEY i rem you Very Happy
.:firefoot:.
.:firefoot:.
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, I'm back! If you even remember me. Empty Re: Hey guys, I'm back! If you even remember me.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down