TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cya guys…College! Wont be back on TT or the Forum!

+4
Whiski
EPIC_FAIL
D e a t h y
EAGLE
8 posters

Go down

Cya guys…College! Wont be back on TT or the Forum! Empty Cya guys…College! Wont be back on TT or the Forum!

Post by EAGLE Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:00 am

I know this will get a lot of stupid responses..but it's cool…Im not gonna be checking it soo..lol..idc…Im out of TT and the Forum. I have spent too much of my life playing this game and need to focus on other things..This is why I have not been coming on recently…Florida State University needs my full attention of the next 4 years…Admins you can Delete this membership account if you wish…Thanks EaG…Signing off!

Eagle (this one goes to the person i give my acc info)
TheJoker (this one goes to the person I give my acc info)
Scream ( I just deleted this one..Some one can have the name)
Duke (I just Deleted this one…Someone can have the name)
DevilK (I just Deleted this one…Someone can have the name)

Former Accs:
Kane (Someone remade a while ago)
Red (Deleted this account…Someone can have the name)
Pub (Deleted this account…Someone can have the name)
Darkness (someone remade a while ago)
There are many more that I don't remember because I used to make a new one daily sometimes...

Ill also be deleting the game from my CPU so i won't even be checkin in...just no time…Feel free to remake any of the names that you choose..Of Course I will be Contacting certain people about first dibbs….Or I may give out the account name and password due to the fact that I used an fake Email and Address to purchase the game and that it will do me no good anymore…Ill prob give it to Stoned if he's online any tonight…It's been nice! Whiski Practice DEFENDING! Stoned you WILL be the BEST one DAY. Vodka…lol..good times arguing with you!
Epic/Aztec thanks for keeping the forum going! Dap…lol…gg's Bro….If Leaf ever comes on tell him I said thanks for the collection methods that shaped the way that I play! Queen stop rushing ppl..that shit is annoying..lol..j/p KEEP doing it, if it's working for you! There are some people who aren't even worth mentioning…."You know who you are"…lol! Hopefully the Negative comments that these people post entertain you guys for the next couple of hours….Singing out with my first ever TT name this time…GOLEM!
EAGLE
EAGLE
Rock Warrior

Back to top Go down

Cya guys…College! Wont be back on TT or the Forum! Empty Re: Cya guys…College! Wont be back on TT or the Forum!

Post by D e a t h y Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:30 am

I was the one who trained you and I don't get a thank you? :'(

Oh well good luck with college! Smile

D e a t h y
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Cya guys…College! Wont be back on TT or the Forum! Empty Re: Cya guys…College! Wont be back on TT or the Forum!

Post by EPIC_FAIL Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:35 pm

Good luck with college buddy, hope it all goes well for you. And if you manage to stay off of this game for four years I'll be mighty impressed Wink
EPIC_FAIL
EPIC_FAIL
Failure
Failure

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiski Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:30 pm

Ahh i will mate Razz Have fun at college, will miss u man. Hope to speak again some time in the future.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Whiski
Whiski
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by m@tro Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:24 pm

Whiski mentioned but not me? W/e. I ain't mad.

Good luck with college. Smile
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiski Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:09 pm

m@tro wrote:Whiski mentioned but not me? W/e. I ain't mad.

Good luck with college. Smile

1. EAGLE Has faith in me
2. You never come on anymore. So stfu Leo (Inside Joke)

Last edited by Whiski on Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Whiski
Whiski
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:19 pm

Have fun in college! Ill be starting in fall. Can't promise ill be off TT tho Razz

Aztec
Chicken Warrior

https://tt1forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *sigh* Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:07 am

Even though you drove me absolutely insane... i will miss you Eagle (:
*sigh*
*sigh*
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapianokid Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:33 pm

GOOBAI FRANN! Razz
Where are your accs going to? Wink
I'll miss you and now I have to find somebody else to call the best who still plays. ;P You'll always be the one who trained me and who is the best in my heeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrtt <3
Dapianokid
Dapianokid
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down