TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Trouble Wiki

+4
Whiski
m@tro
Dapianokid
glow
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tribal Trouble Wiki - Page 3 Empty Re: Tribal Trouble Wiki

Post by EPIC_FAIL Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Dapianokid wrote:I remembered a LOT of stuff that may be helpful.

Show it to me noowwwww please!

Dapianokid wrote:Plus, I think me and ABOLISH (dats u, epic! I meant it when I said it) are pretty experienced at writign formally expressed information, which wiki's like to call for.
Yeah even so I think the guide is going to need a pretty heavy re-working considering how much ramble there is.
EPIC_FAIL
EPIC_FAIL
Failure
Failure

Back to top Go down

Post by glow Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:23 pm

EPIC_FAIL wrote:

Dapianokid wrote:Plus, I think me and ABOLISH (dats u, epic! I meant it when I said it) are pretty experienced at writing formally expressed information, which wiki's like to call for.
Yeah even so I think the guide is going to need a pretty heavy re-working considering how much ramble there is.

based on the changing of the game that we will do. things would have to b changed (the wiki and guide)
glow
glow
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by EPIC_FAIL Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:22 pm

glow wrote:
EPIC_FAIL wrote:

Dapianokid wrote:Plus, I think me and ABOLISH (dats u, epic! I meant it when I said it) are pretty experienced at writing formally expressed information, which wiki's like to call for.

based on the changing of the game that we will do. things would have to b changed (the wiki and guide)

Well since the guide has been written, and most of the info in the wiki too, not much of the physical gameplay has changed... so technically all of the information in there is still valid. In the case of the guide it just needs to be condensed and re-formatted (which I was always planning on doing but I haven't touched it in years). Luckily the section I hadn't finished, the building/strategies section, is the thing that has changed most with the years, so if I were to complete it I could just directly write in the most relevant and up-to-date information. That section is also probably going to be the longest too, so many pictures to insert Crying or Very sad
EPIC_FAIL
EPIC_FAIL
Failure
Failure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3