TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TT1 Forum
Even if you're a guest in tribal trouble, you don't have to be one here! Register now!
TT1 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE JOKER OR LEAF WE SHOULD SAY....

3 posters

Go down

THE JOKER OR LEAF WE SHOULD SAY.... Empty THE JOKER OR LEAF WE SHOULD SAY....

Post by Hope Sun May 29, 2011 11:51 pm

JUST RIGHT NOW the joker was on and he was talking and he left.... AND CAME back on LEAF!!!!!!! i was shocked so right away i checked info right before he left and it was real over 2000 points IT shocked me.... Mad
Hope
Hope
Iron Warrior

Back to top Go down

THE JOKER OR LEAF WE SHOULD SAY.... Empty Re: THE JOKER OR LEAF WE SHOULD SAY....

Post by Vodka Mon May 30, 2011 8:21 am

ok this is what i think happened. Leaf told moon that he was to pretend to b his brother. So moon played along. However leaf also said that he had six brothers. Such as TheJoker and Deadhaz. When Deadhaz came on (once in a bluemoon but he did) i asked him r u leafs brother? he said no. then moon admitted to no being leafs brother. However, TheJoker came on as Silencer but he faked the "I". but, died, if what ur sayign was the real leaf i think that TheJoker and leaf know each others accounts.
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

THE JOKER OR LEAF WE SHOULD SAY.... Empty Re: THE JOKER OR LEAF WE SHOULD SAY....

Post by m@tro Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:39 am

Vodka wrote:ok this is what i think happened. Leaf told moon that he was to pretend to b his brother. So moon played along. However leaf also said that he had six brothers. Such as TheJoker and Deadhaz. When Deadhaz came on (once in a bluemoon but he did) i asked him r u leafs brother? he said no. then moon admitted to no being leafs brother. However, TheJoker came on as Silencer but he faked the "I". but, died, if what ur sayign was the real leaf i think that TheJoker and leaf know each others accounts.
YOU DIDN'T ASK HIM WE DID! Mad I'M THE 1 WHO FOUND THIS MYSTERY!!!! (sorry for caps)
m@tro
m@tro
Chicken Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vodka Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:35 am

yea well i found the part with deadhaz u did the rest
Vodka
Vodka
Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down